Chaeyeon felt an uneasy feeling in her stomach when she met Sakura's gaze. She saw something deeper hiding behind her stare. She felt like she wanted to dive deeper into it but she decided to change the topic as to not make Sakura uncomfortable.

"There's not a lot of people around...", Chaeyeon said as she looked through the glass walls, seeing just a couple of people around. "Yeah... It's pretty late in the evening so maybe that's why...", Sakura said with a small smile as she started eating her cup noodles.

Silence engulfed them for a while, just them enjoying their meals while looking outside. This lasted for a few minutes until Sakura decided to break it.

"Hey, Chaeyeon-ssi... I have a question...", Sakura suddenly said, catching the attention of the latter. Chaeyeon hummed in question. "When you find out something about someone's parents and it could possibly be dangerous for them to know... Would you tell that someone what you discovered?", Sakura asked the latter seriously, waiting for her answer.

Chaeyeon hummed for a while, seemingly thinking her answer through before finally uttering it. "Well.... If I have some evidences that prove that it's true and I really think that telling them that would make them aware of it and be more careful then yes, I would tell them... You're just looking after them and it's harder if they just live without knowing the truth... ", Chaeyeon said, even nodding along herself as she answered Sakura's question.

"Ah... I see... Thank you...", Sakura said as she sipped on her cola, enlightened at Chaeyeon's answer. Chaeyeon wanted to asked why Sakura suddenly asked her that but decided not to.

"Well then, see you when I see you", Sakura said with a chuckle before getting up bringing her trash with her. "Bye, Chaeyeon-ssi", she said she she got out of the store, ringing the bell above it. She puts her trash on the bin outside the store and waved to the latter, a small smile forming on her lips as she saw the latter wave back at her.

With a sigh, Sakura walked away from the store and back to her house, Chaeyeon's words repeating on her head. "Maybe I need to look for more evidences... It's still not time to tell her...", Sakura thought to herself, walking through the empty streets with only the streetlights illuminating the way.

*************************

Wonyoung was lounging around the living room alone as Rosie was already asleep in her own room, when she heard their doorbell ring. Her brows furrowed as she glanced at their wall clock kust to see that it's already 10 pm. She wondered who would be there so late in the night.

She got out and opened the gate just to see Yujin grinning at her. "What the are you doing here so late in the evening?", Wonyoung asked the older, confused at her sudden appearance in front of her house.

"Its boring over there", Yujin said as she pointed at her house which is just beside Wonyoung's. "Besides, I was also wondering if I can bother you for a while until I get sleepy", Yujin cheekily continued with a grin, her dimples in full display for Wonyoung to see.

"Come in", Wonyoung said with a sigh although her lips said otherwise as she repressed a smile from forming. Wonyoung went ahead and didn't get to see the faltering of Yujin's smile.

Yujin followed Wonyoung inside and sat beside her on the sofa. "So what do you want to do?", Wonyoung asked Yujin as soon as the older sat on the sofa.

"I don't know actually", Yujin grinned. "Well then mind if I suggest something?", Wonyoung asked her to which Yujin nodded at. "How about we study?", Wonyoung suggested with a cheeky smile. Yujin was visibly displeased with the suggestion she heard which caused Wonyoung to laugh.

"I was just kidding, Yujinnie", Wonyoung siad in between laughter. "How about let's watch some movie? Like the good old times?", Wonyoung suggested after recovering from laughter. Yujin brightened up upon hearing the offer and immediately nodded at Wonyoung.