"Take the black Range Rover Robbie to the event and inform Adam I expect it to be moved to the Court " Eduardo said to Robbie ,while Jason held the door for me .

"Yes sir " Robbie said and went to another vehicle and took off .

Eduardo entered in the back with me but didn't come closer to me than it was necessary in the seats. He pulled out his phones and soon he faded from my mind.

I remained silent and kept my eyes forward but not really seeing anything. I didnt want to think of anything.

I gasped outloud when I was shakened by Eduardo who stared at me with an expression I couldn't decipher but I let it go because I didn't care.

I stepped out of the vehicle careful to not fall when I stepped out of the car, and stopped short when I looked up ,not expecting for us to be in front of Eduardo's mansion. I looked at him and he stared at me back , expecting me to question him.

I was a little bit perplexed but I didnt bother to question him for I didnt care anymore.

Almost instantly , guards in all black suits as usual circled around us protectively , each holding a rifle.

"Come." he sighed and we entered the mansion .

" Welcome back Sir", a blonde haired girl I had never seen before said as she opened the door for us to enter.

" Rebecca, Escort her to her room and inform Denise ."

"Yes Sir, right away" she said to him obediently and turned towards me "Ma'm if you please" . she said as she stepped back and walked ahead of me .

I looked back just as we were nearing the Elevator , I saw Eduardo hold 3 fingers and went down another hallway . Out of ten guards 3 came after us and the rest followed Eduardo.

When we entered the elevator the girl who looked around her early 20s stood at the side of the elevator and looked forward and it gave me a whole viewpoint of her.

She had blonde hair and was slightly taller than me but even more with her heals, with the most beautiful hazel eyes I had ever seen . She had a very curveouse body with the white dress she wore.

Just like the rest of the woman I had seen during the few days I had been in Eduardos house the woman wore nice elegant clothes but overall they were all beautiful.

The people who worked for him all wore an elegant attire .With the men with suits and the women with beautiful dresses.

The doors dinged opened to a hallway I already had become accustomed to . I was Surprised to find men outside the room even when I wasnt there.

She walked passed by them and one of the guards opened the door for us to enter.

" Ms . Denise will be hear shortly . Do you require anything else ma'm? " she asked me with a warming smile making her more attractive than I thought possible.

"Umm no thank you , and please its just Violet" I answered her .

She nodded, uncertainty written all over her face but nonless walked out of the room closing the door behind her.

I made my way the settee in the middle room , and laid my elbows on my knees and after much holding back I let my tears out.

I cried uncontrollably that my shoulders shook and my lungs to quickly starting burning because of the lack of air I was breathing .

I wiped away the tears with my fisted hand but they just seemed to continue on and on.

I couldn't quite understand this cruel fate still.