08

(TW almost r4pe)

*Time skip 4 years.*

"And that's all I really remember, well I remember kissing him for the last time before I got on my plane but before that, I don't," I said to the woman sitting in front of me. My therapist. Let me catch you up to speed quick. Even though Fletcher promised to still talk to me all the way from California, we quickly lost touch. I still tried to text him but he would never answer. So I soon deleted his number. I'm sure he's forgotten about me but I'm still stuck on him. I still believe he's the love of my life. If he still remembers me, I hope he feels that way too.

"How do you feel about that no-" she started to say as she was cut off by the alarm on her phone meaning we were done.

"I'm so sorry but it seems that's all the time we have for today," she said.

"All good," I said as I grabbed my purse and headed out the door. I got in my car and instead of driving I decided to check my phone first. I got a text message.

*Riley* yoooo, there's this sick show we gotta go 2. Since you're 21 now it's time 2 partay!!!

Riley was the first person I met when starting school again. Her and I clicked immediately and to this day we're still bestfriends.

*Luna* yoo when's this "sick" show?

*Riley* 2NITE

*Luna* It's 6pm I can't get ready that fast.

*Riley* alr decided that ur going, omw to ur apartment

*Luna* see you there ig, driving home rn.

I sighed as I looked at my phone. I mean it could be fun partying for the first time at a show. You know what? Yeah. Fuck it. Let's do it. I started up my car and drove home. There sitting at my door I found Riley. She looked gorgeous obviously with her bright red hair and bomb ass outfit.

"Heeyyyyyyyy," She said as soon as she saw me.

"Hi," I said with a joking judgy look.

"Now what's that look for," she said. I laughed as I unlocked my door. As soon as that door opened Riley barged in and started bossing me around. She did it with love though I swear.

"Okay you, shower, I'll figure out the outfit," She said. I nodded and headed to the bathroom. When I finished showering and brushing my teeth one more time, just incase any cute boys were there, I walked into my room to be surprised by Riley pacing my room still trying to figure out my outfit. I threw on some random clothes and started to do my makeup. We made small talk until I was interrupted by a gasp.

"What?" I said as I turned around and looked at her.

"This is the cutest outfit ever, you're welcome," She said with some playful sass. I looked at the outfit and she was not wrong. I was gonna be the hottest chick there. I finished my makeup and put on the outfit.

"You look so cute!!!" Riley practically screamed at me, reminds me of Ashley... anyways.

"Thank youuuu," I said as I smiled at her and then turned to a mirror to look at myself. I went to the bathroom and quickly did my hair. Shortly, It was time to leave. Riley hadn't told me a single thing about where we were going. We took her car and blasted music on the way. We found a spot and parked. When we walked inside I looked around. The place was kinda big, it had a bar, tables, chairs, a stage, and a big open area in front of the stage. There were already quite a few people there. I got up to the bar and ordered a drink. Riley and I talked until the first gig started. Not bad. It was just a few old guys playing some slow chill music. Riley and I sat at the bar and continued to buy a few more drinks. I was only a little buzzed when the next gig started. Now this one was more upbeat. I got up after I finished my drink and got into the crowd. A lot of people were there.