02

What just happened? Whatever Luna it's just eye contact, they've probably never seen a woman or something. I chuckled as I walked to room 365, my homeroom. Jeez this school was big. I walked in slowly as I observed the room, no sign of the boys. There was no teacher and on the board in front of the class it said "take a seat anywhere", where was the teacher? I looked around the room again and spotted an empty seat in the back next to a brunette girl with a ponytail. She was beautiful. She was wearing the coolest fucking clothes I've ever seen. I walked towards the back.

"Hey, can I sit here?" I said to her.

"Of course!" she said as her ponytail swung. The teacher didn't show up for another five minutes and in that time I got to know her a bit.

"Are you new here?" She said.

"Yeah I am, I just moved here," I replied back.

"Where from?" She asked.

"I'm from Wisconsin," I replied.

"Ooh, what a bore," she said.

"I know right?"

"What's your name Wisconsin girl?" She asked me.

"Luna,"

"YOUR NAME IS SO PRETTY," she said not loud just very expressive.

"AWW STOP IT," I replied back the same way she did.

"Well, what's your name?" I asked her.

"My name's Ashley." she said. After that the teacher walked in, Ashley started to write down on a post-it note her number. She handed it to me under the desk we shared. I knew that school wouldn't be so bad now that I had her. The rest of the classes I went to were boring and there was still no sign of those boys, there was only one class so far that I didn't have with Ashley. After 6th period right before we went to lunch, her and I compared our schedules, we didn't have any classes for the second half of the day. I'll make it. We started walking to the lunch room, I could already hear it from the halls. When we walked in I immediately looked around for the two boys, for some reason I just wanted to see them again. There was so many people there was no way I would find them.

"Every year I sit by my boyfriend Wyatt," Ashley said.

"You have a boyfriend?" I said, she just smiled at me. We got our food from the lunch line and I followed her as we walked through what seemed like a million tables filled with people. I kept my head high as people looked at me. We started to walk past this table filled with very muscular boys, I'm assuming they were football players or something. All of a sudden I felt a smack on my butt. I turned around and looked at the one who did it. I decided to stay calm.

"Couldn't resist?" I said. The whole table laughed at the guy. Ashley looked so angry but I gave her a look that told her that I got it. We continued to walk. I can't believe the first day I'm here that I've already been harassed, I would've punched the guy if we weren't in school. We sat at an empty table. She started to go off about what just happened. A few other people came and sat down at the table, I started to feel invisible as they all talked to Ashley and pretended I didn't exist. I'm assuming Wyatt hadn't shown up yet since there there were two empty seats next to her and the rest of the table was full. I was kind of excited to see what he looked like. After what seemed like forever, two boys showed up. Holy shit, it was them. I was praying that the platinum blonde boy wasn't Wyatt.

"Hey Wyatt," Ashley said with a huge grin on her face as she stood up and kissed the black haired boy on the cheek. Thank god.

"This is Luna," Ashley said as she introduced me. The two boys immediately moved their eyes from Ashley to me.

"Hey, it's the girl from the office, glad to see her again huh Fletcher?" Wyatt said as he nudged his brother again. Fletcher's face got a little pink.

"Shut up," He said with a smile. His smile was so nice. Wyatt always made sure I was included in the conversation. Lunch was actually fun, not like how it was back in Wisconsin. The two boys seemed fun. After every joke Fletcher would say he would look at me to see if I got it and every time I laughed even if it wasn't funny. I went to my next three classes all alone. In my 10th hour there were assigned seats. Everyone piled to the front as they waited for the teacher to say their name. I was daydreaming until I heard the teacher.

"Fletcher Shears right here," my eyes immediately darted towards where the teacher was pointing, It was in the beginning of the second row. God please let me sit next to him I thought as I shut my eyes.

"Grace Tidwell right next to Fletcher," the teacher said. god damnit. The teacher continued to call off names until he finished the second row.

"Luna Driver here," the teacher said. I was right behind Fletcher, not so bad, not so bad at all. Fletcher watched me walk to my seat. When I sat down he turned around and smiled at me. God damn, I know it's just a smile but it made my heart jump a bit. I smiled back at him.

"You excited to learn about History?" He said as I held back a laugh.

"Sorry that was dumb of me to say I'll just turn around now," he said as he turned around and gave himself a little hit on the head. I giggled. After about thirty seconds he turned around yet again.

"Hey uh, my brother and I are playing a show on Friday. Ashley's going and I think you might enjoy it," He said with a little smirk.

"Yeah I mean maybe, I'll have to see what I'm doing," I said back as Fletcher smiled, nodded his head, and turned around for the last time. After the class ended Fletcher started to put all of his stuff in his backpack as people slowly started to file out.

"Can I get your number? Y'know, for information about the show," I said. He smirked yet again. He ripped a little part of paper from his notebook and wrote down his number. He reached out to give it to me and when I grabbed it I touched his hand a bit. He didn't really notice it but I did. I think I was starting to get a little crush on him.

(I'm so excited to write this. 1120 words)