01

It all started when I lived back in Wisconsin in 2010, I was 17. Yeah I know, a really shitty place to live. There's farms everywhere and I mean good for other people but it's not really my thing. My dad is basically a retired rock star, he threw it all away to settle down with my mom and have me. What a loser. Now, he has a boring job at some business place where you do business. If I were him I would've just continued to play shows and wait until I'm about thirty-five.

One night, I was sitting on the couch in our living room watching tv. My parents came out of no where and pulled up chairs right in front of me. My parents began to tell me how they don't love each other anymore and blah blah blah. Turns out I'm moving out to California with my father. What hell. This means I would leave my school, my nonexistent friends, and my own mother behind.

Eventually came my first day of school. I have to look good today, especially in front of a bunch of people I don't know. I decided to put on a band t-shirt, tights, and a skirt, I would regret that later. My dad and I got into the car.

"You look like a whore," my dad said as I got into the passenger seat.

"aww you're so sweet," I said that though I knew he wasn't joking. After about five minutes we arrived at the school. This place is huge. I had no clue where to go. I just followed where the people went. When I walked in I immediately saw the office. I walked in and asked them for my schedule. The two ladies in the office continued to clack on their keys and just gave me a quick look.

"Name?" one of them said.

"Luna Driver" I said as the two ladies looked at me like I was joking. They then looked at each other and continued to clack away. Then two twin boys walked into the room. They were both skinny and both had weird styles. I thought it was kind of cute though that they were expressing themselves. One of them had black hair and the other had bleached platinum blonde hair. They weren't identical but it was still kind of hard to tell them apart. I watched them as they talked to the lady.

"What do you two want?" said one of the women. jeez, were these ladies allowed to be so mean?

"Hey, I was wondering if my brother and I could get new schedules? We kind of.. lost them," the black haired one said as he looked at his brother beside him and held back a laugh. The blonde one smirked back at his brother and looked at me, his eyes opened a little bit wider and his eyelids flickered a little bit. Jesus christ were his eyes pretty. I started to study every part of his face, his nose, the way he would blink, his cheeks, his chin, his eyebrows, he was kind of perfect to me.

"Fine," the lady said as I broke eye contact with the blonde. I'm kind of intrigued by them, they seemed different than anyone I've ever met. The lady continued to clack on her keys and I tried to act as if I had no interest in the two at all. In my peripherals I could see that the blonde was clearly checking me out almost the same way I did to him. His brother nudged him to snap him out of it. I'm not sure whether to be flattered or creeped out.

"Here all of you go, now get out of here before you're late to homeroom," she said shooing us off. They both grabbed their schedules, so did I. The blonde started to walk out as the black haired boy looked at me, looked at his brother, smirked, and then followed the blonde out the door. That was weird right? Would I ever talk to either of them?

(I know it's kind of a short chapter but I feel like this is a good place to end. 698 words.)