03

I had never been so excited to go home in my life. I immediately texted Ashley as I waited for my dad to pick me up.

L: *ASHLEY*

A: *WHAT*

L: *Fletcher Invited me to his show thing tonight, can you pick me up?*

A: *Oh of course;)))))*

L: *WHATS UP WITH THE WINKY FACE??*

A: *nothin;))))) just send me your address, I'll be there at about 6:30.*

I am so excited, what did he mean by show? I mean I have his number, I could text him.

L: *Hey Fletcher, it's Luna.*

Twenty minutes passed by and there was still no response, I had about an hour until Ashley would arrive. I took a shower, blow dried by hair, and started to look at clothing options. I decided to just wait until Ashley got there to decide. I had just finished my makeup as I heard a knock at the door. It was her. I got up and screamed to my dad that it was just my friend and that I was going out tonight.

"Heeeyyy Lunaaa," she said as I opened the door.

"Heeeyyy Ashleyy," I said back as she stepped into my house. I shut the door behind us and started to walk to my room.

"Holy shit, your room is so cool," she said as she walked in.

"I know right?" I said as we sat on my bed. Ashley and I talked for a bit, there was no way I was gonna tell her I was starting to have a thing for Fletcher. She couldn't know, I didn't even really know myself. In the middle of talking I got a text message.

F: *Hey*

Holy shit. He texted me back. I wasn't really sure what to say so I just flipped my phone over and looked back at Ashley.

"Who was that?" she asked.

"Just Fletcher," I said back.

"You got Fletchers number?!" she said excitedly.

"Yeah," I said, she raised her eyebrows over and over. I rolled my eyes and smiled. I grabbed my phone and stared at the text. Ashley smiled at me.

"What are you smiling about?" I said to her.

"The real question is why are YOU smiling while texting Fletcher?" she said still smiling.

"I was NOT smiling," I said literally as I smiled. You just outed yourself by doing that, so much for not telling her.

"Okay I have to admit, I think I'm starting to have a little thing for him, but its literally impossible since we just met-" I said but was cut off by Ashley's girly scream.

"THIS IS SO COOL, YOU CAN DATE FLETCHER AND IM ALREADY DATING WYATT,"

"Absolutely not, I mean I would, I totally would. He just doesn't look at me like that,"

"ARE YOU KIDDING? HE WAS STARING AT YOU THE WHOLE TIME DURING LUNCH AAAAAAND HE INVITED YOU TO THE SHOW? I KNOW FLETCHER AND THAT ISN'T JUST SOMETHING HE DOES," she said as she was practically screaming in my face. 

"WE NEED TO GET YOU READY TO SEE YOUR LITTLE BOYFRIEND," she screamed yet again.

"HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND," I screamed back smiling as I hid my face in my sheets.

Ashley and I went through what felt like a million options until we finally decided on an outfit. It consisted of a skirt, black tights, and a band tee. It was kind of what I wore to school but that outfit was too cute to not recreate. I waved my dad goodbye and told him I would text him when I got there knowing for well shit I wouldn't do that. We walked up to Ashley's car and I got in the front seat. She had a pretty nice car. Ashley and I blasted music as we drove, she had a good and unique music taste. What didn't this girl have? We soon enough arrived. The place seemed pretty small. When we walked in there wasn't a lot of people. Ashley started to lead me to a set up with a bass, amps, and a drum set. I didn't know these two were a band?! Ashley spotted the two boys sitting somewhere near it. Ashley ran over to Wyatt and gave him a hug. They started to talk about I don't even know what. Fletcher and I made eye contact and he stood up as I walked towards him.

"Thanks for coming," he said as he hugged me. I hugged him back and honestly I didn't want to let go but I did. 

"Yeah, it's no problem," I said as we broke the hug. COULD I BE ANY MORE BORING? We sat down on the stage in silence for a few seconds.

"I didn't know you were in a band," I said.

"My brother and I have been playing together since we were about 13, if there weren't drums around the house I don't think I would've started playing," 

"YOU PLAY DRUMS-" I said kind of loud as I covered my mouth quickly. Fletcher laughed and looked down at the floor. I just looked at him. Even when I'm stupid and totally embarrass myself he'll just act normal, like nothing even happened. I think that's what I like about him, he doesn't care so much. 

"Please welcome.. THE GARDEN," some guy said on the mic. They both parted from Ashley and I and got on stage. Fletcher looked at me as he sat down at the drum set. The lighting changed, it went all dark except for the stage which had led lights that kept changing. He looked so happy up there, he had a big grin on his face as Wyatt started to talk into the mic.

"This songs called Grass,"

As they started to play, a whole crowd gathered around them. I loved this song. I loved watching Wyatt scream into the mic and Fletcher laughing at him doing it. I danced so much, they were actually good. Halfway through the show Fletcher took off his leather jacket. I got up on stage and danced with my eyes closed. Fletcher had his eyes locked on me, he messed up a part of a song. I opened my eyes, winked at him, and stage dived. He laughed. The show only lasted about twenty-five minutes since the songs were only a minute each or less. After they finished everyone was so sweaty and tired. 

"Do you guys wanna go back to our place? My dads out somewhere tonight so we'll have the whole house to ourselves," Wyatt asked Ashley and I. Both of us nodded. Wyatt packed up his bass and ran off with Ashley to the car. Now I was left with Fletcher who was sitting on the floor undoing the drum set.

"Do you need help packing or carrying anything?" I asked him.

"No I'm good, this is just the set I use when I play here. My family knows the owner and we play here pretty often so I'll just need to put it in the back," Fletcher said as he looked up at me from the floor. Fletcher soon finished and we started to walk out together, he still had his leather jacket off. When we walked outside I shivered a little.

"I know this is so cliché but you can wear my jacket if you're cold, I'm still pretty hot from the show," he said as he held out the jacket towards me as we were still walking. No way I was gonna miss this opportunity.

"Thanks," I said as I took the jacket and smiled at him. I put it on and looked at him, he looked kind of starstruck. I smiled and looked down at my walking feet. When we got to the car we found Ashley and Wyatt making out. I cleared my throat as I walked closer to the car. 

"There was no room in the trunk so I had to put my bass in the back," Wyatt said as he looked at me with Fletcher's jacket on. 

"Nice jacket," Ashley said as her and Wyatt giggled.

We all piled into the car and my legs were practically getting crushed by this bass. Fletcher noticed how uncomfortable I was. He grabbed my legs softly and made them overlap his leg. His touch sent this wave of electricity through my body. I looked at him and he looked back at me. Our faces were so close. I started to study his face again like when we first met. This guy was so perfect.

(Oh em gee, what will happen at their house?!?!?? 1396 words)