04

TW: drugs

Here Fletcher and I were. Faces so close that only a hand could separate us. Fletcher started to look at my lips as I did the same to him. I wanted to kiss him so bad. All of a sudden Ashley made a sharp left turn which not only pushed us even closer but also pushed the bass closer to me. This made my whole body touch Fletcher's right side. Wyatt looked at us from the rear-view mirror and made a face at Ashley. Fletcher and I both noticed and looked away from each other.

After a few minutes we arrived at their house. It was decently sized and had an amazing view. I moved my legs off of Fletcher and we all got out of the car. When we walked inside we went into their living room. They had one couch. Of course when Wyatt sat down Ashley piled on top of him. Fletcher sat down at the other side of the couch.

"Come sit down Luna," Fletcher said as he patted the spot next to him. I went and sat down. After a few moments of silence Ashley spoke up.

"Soooooooo what do you guys wanna do?" Ashley asked.

"Movie?" Wyatt replied.

"Okay but what movie," Fletcher said.

"Let's watch Chicken Run," Wyatt said as he made a devious face.

"Absolutely not," Fletcher said. After that everyone laughed, I didn't really get the joke though. For two hours we talked about nonsense. I felt like I could talk to them about anything. Every time Fletcher would laugh he would laugh into my shoulder. I could feel my feelings grow stronger for him. I decided to scoot a little closer. Our bodies touched side to side again like they did in the car. My heartbeat got a little faster.

"I have some weed, I know you guys don't really smoke buuuuuut," Ashley said as she pulled out a joint in a bag and shook it.

"You guys are up for it?" she said. Wyatt nodded as he looked at the rest of us.

"Yeah okay," Fletcher said as he looked at me.

"Have you ever smoked before? If you haven't, you don't have to, I don't want you to feel like you should just because we are," he said, he was so sweet.

"No I have not, I do wanna try it though," I said as I looked into his eyes. He nodded at me and took the joint from Ashley. She lit it, took a hit, and passed it to Wyatt which they did a few times. Fletcher and I moved onto the floor with our backs to the couch.

*Fletcher's POV*

"All you have to do is put it in your mouth, breathe in, and blow it out," I said. Ashley handed me the joint and when I took a hit I tried to avoid eye contact with Luna. She had her eyes on me, observing. After I breathed it out I passed it to Luna. I didn't want her to feel uncomfortable but I just couldn't help but stare. She's so pretty, her hair always seems to know the right way to flow, her eyes are a perfect shade, her lips are the perfect shape. She took a hit of it and didn't even cough. Weird, normally people cough their first time.

"Holy shit," she said after she blinked her eyes twice and handed it to me.

"Are you okay?" I said.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine, I just feel weird," she said as she looked at me with a smile. Luna and I took hits back and forth until we finished it. Both of our eyes were so squinty. I noticed that Luna and I had moved a lot closer to each other. It felt right to be so close to her.

"Lunaaaaa, come hereeee," Ashley said with her hands out. Wyatt and Ashley were laying down on the couch together which left little space for us to sit down. We both got up and I sat down first in the tiny space left for us. I was looking at Wyatt and Ashley as I felt a weight on my lap. It was Luna. She put her arm around me and started to play with my hair. I froze up when she did that, but I knew she was just doing that because there was no room. We just met earlier that week but for some reason I want to be with her all the time. I want to hear her talk about things she's passionate about, I wanna know the things she likes and doesn't like. I wanted to know everything about her. Ashley whispered in Wyatt's ear and they ran off to Wyatt's bedroom. That left Luna and I all alone with her still sitting on my lap.

"Where are they going?" Luna said as she looked at me. God, I wish I could have her voice on repeat.

"Not sure, they probably wanna be alone though," I said hoping that she wouldn't go follow them. She just sat there looking at me with her hands still in my hair.

"Did you know you do this thing where you blink with one eye at a time?" she said as she mocked my blinking. Sometimes one of my eyes will blink before the other, I'm not sure why that happens.

"Yeah actually I did know that," I said with a smile on my face.

"I think it's cute," she said as she blinked slowly and stared off into space.

"You don't really mean that, you're just high," I said. I've been high a lot, I've kind of gotten use to it.

"No no, seriously. I think a lot of things about you are cute," she said. There's no way she actually thinks that. Why am I smiling from this? I cleared my throat.

"Should we turn on a movie that isn't Chicken Run?" I said. Luna nodded. I decided to turn on something random, I couldn't focus on anything but her at that moment. Why hadn't she moved off of my lap when Wyatt and Ashley left the room? As we watched the movie I could see her eyes blink slower and slower until they shut completely. Her head fell over touching mine. I wish I could never leave this moment. After a few minutes she readjusted herself so that her other arm wrapped around me. I gently placed my arms around her so that she was secure. Eventually I drifted off to sleep too with Luna on my lap and our arms wrapped around each other.

(sorry this one was so cheesy, I'm off my game recently. 1097 words)