06

"Luna?"

"Hi Fletcher," I said as a tear rolled down my face. He didn't say anything, he didn't have to. He pulled me into a hug and I started to sob. After a few moments we pulled away.

"Is it okay if I stay here for a while?" I asked.

"Of course," he said as he smiled. I walked into their house which still felt empty from when I left.

"Where's Wyatt?" I asked.

"He's at Ashley's," He responded.

"I guess you just can't keep them apart," I said and he nodded. He led me the way to his room.

"Your room is so cool!" I said as I flopped onto his bed.

*Fletchers POV*

GIRL IS ON MY BED, I REPEAT, GIRL IS ON MY BED. God I am a bit of a virgin aren't I.

"Thanks," I said.

"When's the garden's next show?" She asked. I didn't think she would remember our name.

"Tomorrow night," I replied.

"I am definitely going," She said. I can't believe she actually likes our stuff and wants to see us again. We talked on my bed for hours until the sun went down. She started to yawn.

"So how's this sleeping situation gonna work?" She asked me.

"When my dad gets home he always crashes on the couch so you could stay in here and I could stay in Wyatt's room," I said.

"Orrrr you could stay here with me," She said.

*Luna's POV*

Holy shit. I just said that. Fletchers eyes grew wide.

"Well I mean yeah, I mean I could-" Fletcher stammered. I started laughing and he just awkwardly laughed with me.

"It's not like we haven't done this before," I said.

"True," he replied.

"Do you have anything I could wear?" I asked.

"Um, yeah I do," He said. He opened his closet and threw me a shirt, then he went into his dresser and looked for shorts to wear.

"Everything must be in the wash, sorry, are you okay with sleeping in that skirt?" He asked, he looked as if this was the end of the world.

"I have a solution, turn around," I said. I slipped off my shirt and my skirt, then I put on his shirt. Smells just like him.

"Okay you can turn back around," I said. He turned around and his eyes fluttered open wider.

"Earth to Fletcher," I said as I waved my hand in front of his face.

"Yeah, sorry," He said embarrassed. He went to turn off the lights as I climbed into the covers. He walked over to the bed and got in too. This is awkward. We sat in silence and I started to think about everything that happened today. I started to tear up. God this is so embarrassing, I'm in the boy that I like's bed and I'm here on the verge of crying. Then the tears came. I started to think about everything my dad said to me, maybe it was true. Before another thought could run through my head I felt that same embrace around me as before.

"It's okay Luna, everything is okay," he said softly. I felt so safe with this boy, how could he be so perfect. I eventually drifted off to sleep. In the morning I felt cold. I turned and saw that Fletcher was gone. I walked to the bathroom and I looked in the mirror. My hair is so messed up. After I used the bathroom, I walked into the kitchen.

"You slept into the afternoon," Fletcher said with that big cute smile of his. He was cooking something.

"Good afternoon to you too," I said as I hopped up on the counter. Fletcher then walked up to me, stood right in between my legs and opened the cabinet right by my head. Made my heart flutter a bit but I guess I was just in the way. He walked back to the stove.

"Do you want some food?" He asked.

"Of course I do," I said. I looked around, the couch had clearly been slept in, I guess his dad came home last night, but now he's gone again?

"Hey, where's your dad?" I asked.

"I don't know really, he always just says he's going out instead of actually telling me where he's going." The door flung open and we were greeted by Ashley and Wyatt.

"Hey love birds!" Ashley said extremely happy.

"Someone had a good night," I said.

"We sure did," Ashley said as she looked at Wyatt with a smirk.

"What are you guy's making?" Wyatt asked clearly wanting some.

"No Wyatt, you aren't getting any," Fletcher said.

"Guess it's lovebirds only," Ashley said as her and Wyatt walked to his room. Her calling us lovebirds didn't make it awkward, It kind of seemed normal. Fletcher poured the food onto two plates. We sat down at the dining table and we started to talk about how the garden started. I can't believe they've been playing with each other for that long. We finished and cleaned up.

"What time does the show start?" I asked.

"6pm," Fletcher said.

"REALLY?" I said as I ran to Fletcher's room to grab my bag. I ran to the bathroom to get ready. After about an hour in a half I walked out of the bathroom. Fletcher was still sitting at the dining room table but now he seemed ready to leave. The door was open and I could hear Ashley and Wyatt outside.

"Finally you're ready," he said.

"Sorry I took so long, it takes a while to look this good," I said as I winked at Fletcher. He looked me up and down and smirked. We all piled into the car, not this goddamn bass guitar again. Fletcher looked at me and did the same thing as he did before. He put my legs over his so I wouldn't be uncomfortable. He knew what he was doing to me. When we arrived we all got out of the car and walked inside, it was the same place we went to before. The guys unpacked their stuff and got ready to perform. I ran up on stage and went up to Fletcher who was sitting on his drum kit.

"Good luck," I said as I gave him a soft kiss on the cheek. He watched me walk off stage in shock. The lights dimmed.

"PLEASE WELCOME.... THE GARDEN!" The man screamed on the mic. Of course they did a good job. When all of the people began to pile out of the place Fletcher hopped off stage and walked up to me. He looked uncomfortable or worried or something. I immediately thought it was because of the kiss.

"I'm sorry I kissed you, I don't know what I was thinking, I just walked up there and-," I was cut off by a soft warm kiss on my lips. He pulled away.

"Looks like you're my good luck charm," He said as his hand still remained on my face. I smiled at him. I turned to my right and saw Ashley's face in shock. I turned to my left and saw Wyatt doing the same.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" Ashley said smiling. I smiled right back at her. What did this mean? Were Fletcher and I a thing now?

(1183 words)