At the Cherry Blosson Tree

A crate for Canterlogic fills the view. Welding lights and sounds are heard as a pony walks in front of the crate with a cart. All around are ponies at work building something, some having to carry the tiniest gears, while some are napping on the job. Two ponies are measuring a circle, when a metal pipe hits where they were before they ducked. "Hey!" Another pipe passes by, the pony on top yelling in fear as he's flung around.

Down comes a shadow on an elevator with lime lighting. On either side of the door are Toots and Sweets.

The door opens. Raspy breathing fills the air with tense music-ah, nope, false alarm, no threat, just Sprout with a dramatic cape drinking something.

He hands the drink over to Toots as he addresses Sweets. "Why are you finished yet?" "We're working as fast as we can, but we've run out of rivets." "Riveting story." He laughs at his own joke. He sighs then roughly says, "Just make it work, ok?" The pony on the pipe passes by as Toots and Sweets make their escape.

"Sugar cube," Phyllis approaches her son, walking around a pony carrying mini pipes, "I know your little top-secret project is important and all, but when do you think my workers can get back to making Canterlogic products?" Ah, here comes the pony from before, falling off the pipe. They both cringe.

"Back to work, Glitter Cupcake." Sprout immediately says. A crane grabs Glitter Cupcake and lifts him away. Phyllis continues as they both walk away. "It is my factory, after all, dear."

"It's my town, Mommy." He quietly says to her. "Your son's now Emperor of Maritime Bay." "Emperor?! But yesterday you were only the sheriff." "Well, see how fast I'm climbing the ranks?" He excitedly tells her as they turn towards each other. "This defence factory is going on offence, and it's all thanks to your love and encouragement." He begins to walk away and barks orders again. "Breaks over, Bubblegum McGinty!"

Phyllis looks at him confused before horrified then upset. "Oh, dear. Somepony's getting a big head." She walks towards him as a machine is shown, very blurry, and very horrifying.

~~~~~~~~~~
A huge blossom tree is shown. Zipp, Sunny, and Izzy surround the journal as Sunny says, "That's the tree from the map! That means... It's this way." The three rush off leaving Pipp, Athena, and Hitch behind.

"What am I even doing here," the three begin to follow them, all looking aggravated, "hoofing it across Raised Fields, looking for a magical crystal that doesn't even exist!" Hitch says the last part louder for the ponies in the front to hear.

Athena scoffs and rolls her eyes. "It does exist, Sheriff. And if you don't believe it, you can just leave. I know I wouldn't mind. I'm only letting you come for one reason." He turns his head and gives her a harsh glare, her returning it, before he faces forward again.

"It was supposed to be my best show ever." Pipp begins to rant. "Now it's all over. I'm a criminal-and it's all because of-" "Them." The three say in unison before Pipp continues, walking towards them. "And that is so not cool."

"No, it is not." Hitch says before he pauses. "Did I just agree with a pegasus and unicorn?" Athena rolls her eyes as she catches up to the others.

Pipp approaches Zipp as she begins to say, "Hey, are you sure she even knows where to find this other crystal?" "Don't you trust me at all?" Zipp asks, looking hurt. "I don't know." Pipp sarcastically says. "You were the one that just got Mom thrown in jail." She finishes harshly. "Look, once we get our magic back, the whole kingdom will be so excited, they won't even remember what happened back there. You'll be a hero, Pipp." She just looks away.

Athena walks right next to Izzy before the stops her. "Iz, are you sure, with all the sparkles your little brain makes, that this is a good idea?" " 'Thena, what are you talking about? Of course it is! Everypony will get their magic back." She tries to trot away, but Athena stops her. "Izzy, what I mean is, is this a good idea to bring those other two along. Sunny I've gotten used to, and is actually pretty nice. Zipp, she did us a solid, and she's cool. But Pipp and Sheriff Idiot over there? They could try to jeopardize us." "Athena, it'll be fine. If they really wanted to Princess Pipp could've just not given us the gem, and Hitch-say it with me, Hitch-could've just grabbed Sunny and left. We'll be fine." They have a mini staring contest before Athena sighs and says, "How do you always do that?" A tiny chuckle in her voice. Izzy giggles as they both keep walking.

Hitch trots up to Sunny and says, "Let's get one thing straight." "We're almost to the river, everypony!" "After this whole escapade is over with, you are going to march back home to Maretime Bay with me. Is that clear?" "Crystal." Sunny doesn't even look at him.

"Great. Because this badge means that I'm the sher-ARGH!" He panics after he doesn't feel his badge on himself. "No, no, no, no! Where's my badge? Hey! You." He points a hoof at Izzy and Athena. "Hmm?" Izzy hums as Athena glances at him. "I know unicorns like shiny things." "No, Izzy likes shiny things. I like not being accused." She walks away with Hitch glaring at her.

"Oh, you know, I think I did see a shiny badgey thing on the ground a few hours ago." Izzy answers as she walks up to him. "What? Hours?!" "Well, maybe it's for the best. Between you and me, buddy," Izzy gets close as she whispers, "that badge was creating an unhealthy power dynamic." She sings a random tune and trots away quickly. Hitch looks conflicted, looking back and forth from where they came to where they're going before finally following the rest.

Sunny and co approach a broken stone bridge, making her gasp. The gap was too large to jump across. "What are we going to do?" "Any ideas, Zipp?" Pipp asks sarcastically. "You know what would be great right now? Let me think. Maybe something like the ability to fly?" She spreads her wings to emphasize her point. "You know what would be even better?" The princesses are fighting~. "Not being stuck in the middle of nowhere-"

As her and Zipp argue Hitch turns towards Sunny. "Oh, well! That's the end of that. Time to go home." He begins to walk away as he continues. "I wish I could say it was nice meeting all of you, but it wasn't. Come on, Sunny." "I don't think so." Pipp says, ending her rant.

"Everypony stop." Everyone stops. As Sunny talks, Athena nudges Izzy and walks towards a large tree, making Izzy perk up and follow. "We're gonna get to the other side, find the crystal, and bring back magic. And once we do, you'll get to fly," hey look, Izzy begins to poke holes into the tree, fun, "you'll get your fans back, and you'll have me in custody." She addresses each of them, making them all smile. "Everypony happy now?"

"Ahem." Izzy let out a quiet cough, gaining their attention. She subtly nods her head towards Athena right as she kicks down the tree at the base. It falls, making a bridge to the other side. Athena turns and her and Izzy, in unison, say, "Ta-da!" One more sarcastic than the other.

"All right." "Ah, great." Zipp and Hitch voice. "Come on, everypony." Everypony begins to carefully cross the tree, Izzy leading with Athena holding up the rear.

Oh, look, the earth pony still on the balloon. Good luck pony. "Help!"