The closer they get

Up high above at the cliff where the trio met Zipp, we see two sky bunnies chilling. Then a hoof interrupts their peace.

Hitch climbs over the side grunting. He lays down for a second in exhaustion, as the bunnies come over to see. They start to snuggle into him squeaking while Hitch sighs.

He gasps as he sees, "Litter." He corrects himself as he walks over to Sunny's sticker. "I mean, a clue." The bunnies let out sounds of understanding.

A piece of green hair is on a stick as Hitch inspects it. "Hmm. Unicorn hair. Specifically the one that threatened me." He narrows his eyes in slight aggravation remembering that.

A blue feather is on the ground. He picks it up, for some reason licking it, as he says, "Pegasi." He throws it back on the ground and walks away.

A large group of sky bunnies follow.

"Tracks gone cold." His head is to the ground as he plays detective. He stands up. "Sunny, Sunny, Sunny, Sunny. You think you've escaped?" Here comes the dramatic monologue. "Well, think again. I will not eat, I will not sleep! - Well maybe a quick nap and a snack if I can't find you in the next few hours." Yeah, you tell her Hitch. "But after that, nothing will stop me!"

The bunnies squeal encouragement, clapping their adorable ears together with the cutest expressions on their faces.

Hitch turns to face them surprised. "Oh, thank you. Thank you. No, no. You're too kind." So modest~. "Also-" he continues as a bunny quickly shushes one that didn't stop clapping. "I'll follow you wherever you go. Whether harshest deserts, the coldest tundras," the bunnies cower back, "no trail too dangerous, no clue too small." Hey look, it's the trios wanted posters right behind him emerging from the fog, funny.

The bunnies gasp and try to get his attention.

"The past matters no! It's justice-Oh, what? What?" He cuts himself off seeing them chatter. They turn their ears as an indication to turn around.

He turns and sees the posters on the big screens, Izzy smiling brightly, Athena furrowing her eyes in a glare, and Sunny just giving a deadpan expression. He smiles evilly and says, "Gotcha!"

~~~~~~~~~~
Back in the castle with the now quartet, Zipp slides open a grate. Sunny and Izzy look over the side while Athena is keeping watch.

Zipp jumps down into a platform as she warns the two, "Watch your step." They both fall down as Athena lands on her hooves. Zipp pulls a leaver and they start going down. Athena tenses while the other three look over the side of the platform, as Sunny and Izzy gasps. They land in some sort of room with banners.

As they walk out Athena asks suspiciously but still looking around in awe, "Where are we?" "It's amazing right? I'm pretty sure it was some sort of station for when earth ponies and unicorns used to visit Zephyr Heights." Sunny and Izzy approach a picture of Sunny's home as Zipp continues. "It's like everypony just forgot." Sunny wipes away the dust to show her home, the lighthouse. Athena walks up as she looks at the picture of her own home as well as the other two.

"This is proof. All ponykinds did used to be friends! My dad was right." She says with a bittersweet tone, Athena glancing at her with a sympathetic look.

She then walks up to Zipp who was looking up at the sign of the Wonderbolts. She glances over to Zipp, seeing the look in her eye.

"Must be really weird, " Sunny says as she walks over, looking around at everything, "being the only pegasi that can fly." Zipp sighs and drops her head.

"Sunny... I don't think they can fly either." She tells her, still looking at Zipp. Zipp looks at her startled, Sunny and Izzy looking at the two confused. "I'm right, aren't I?" She gently presses on. Zipp slowly nods her head. "It's true. We've been faking it the whole time."