Meet: The Royals

A tennis ball. That is their shield.

Izzy is looking at Athena's horn which is topped with a tennis ball and says, "That's creative." Athena just looks at Izzy's horn with a confused look on her face.

Next to Izzy Sunny is firing questions at Thunder. "What's it like to fly? Is your wingspan the same as your height?" Thunder was about to answer before she keeps going. "Do you need a license to fly? How far can you?" Izzy decides to add on to the 20 questions game Sunny started. "Can you fly to the moon?" "Do pegasi wear horseshoes or do they just weigh you down?" "Well, I-I do collect sneakers. "

Athena just stares at them as she ask the blue pegasus, "Do you have any shields for their mouths?" "No, or I would've used them by now. And Thunder! Don't answer anything! They could be spies." Athena and Sunny both give them a deadpan look.

But then all three of them look over and see the view. They all gasp and rush over to the window, even Athena.

Outside the elevator of glass was a city of white and gold. They all look over, taking in everything they can. They all let out a "Wow" in awe.

As the city is shown, a presenter pegasus starts to speak on a big screen. "Good morning, Zephyr Heights! It's another beautiful day in the big city. Looks like warm breezes and clear skies for tonight's Royal celebration!" Ponies are walking around in and out of stores, mingling around.

"Royal celebration?" Izzy questions excitedly. "Ha! Talk about great timing!" Athena gets back to the present as she looks over with a look that screams 'No way'.

As the female presenter pegasus speaks up. "Tonight's Royal bash for Queen Haven will be stunning," many aspects of Zephyr Heights are shown, Pegasi of all kinds are shown interacting, talking, and just hanging out, "but the real jewel in the crown will be Princess Pipp's performance. Isn't that right Skye?" "Oh, my, yes, Dazzle." Skye responds happily. "And this just in-an exclusive vid from Pipp for all you loyal fans out there in ZH." Everypony pauses to watch the big screen.

On comes a pink pegasus with wavy purple hair, and a golden crown on top of her head. "What is up, everypony? Big shout-out to all my fans, the PippSqueaks."

In the crowd two young foals squeal in excitement. Everyone listens on either their phones or the big screen as she continues.

"So tonight's the night. I can wait to debut my new song later. It has a very special place in my heart, but not as much as you guys!" The crowd let out an "Aww" as a random pegasus yells out, "We love you so much, Pipp!"  "Ok, guys, I love you lots. Got to go. Pipp, Pipp, hooray!" Pipp says as she signs off, the crowd repeating it.

The two guards and Izzy repeat it too, gaining looks from Sunny and Athena.

They arrive at the top of the castle elevator, and the guards escort them three out.

"Move it." The blue pegasus tells them. "You betcha." Izzy responds as they all wall out. Below them there are many pegasi walking around.

Sunny leans towards the two and asks, "Do you see anypony flying here?" Athena shakes her head, having the same look as Sunny, before Izzy gasps. "Oh, they have a castle!" And she squeals in happiness.

And true to her word in front of them is a beautiful castle. The same white and gold design as the rest of the city with beautiful blue windows.

Inside the castle is a throne room with guards lining either side of the room. As the guards and trio march forward Izzy voices her amazement as Sunny and Athena look around in awe.

"Bow before our queen!" Thunder says. Trumpets blare as the pegasi guards bow down.

Out plops a dog with wings. Looking ever smug and adorable.

The three look at it confused before Izzy bows down as well saying, "Your Majesty."

The dog is shined with a spot light as it starts barking.

Sunny and Athena look at it confused before they both look up. Sunny gasps as Athena gains Izzy's attention. Music begins to play as three figures descend from a hole in the ceiling. Sunny looks at all of them in awe.

One figure is the pink pegasus from the screen, Pipp, who was tapping away on her phone. The next was the white pegasus from the cliff, making Sunny gasp in surprise, while Athena narrows her eyes. Finally is a pale pink pegasus with light purple hair who's wearing sunglasses and a crown with a green gem on top. Once they land the dog runs around the pale pink pegasus leg, yapping.

Izzy and Sunny gasp and Izzy quietly says, "Hi, new friend!" The white pegasus eyes widened, before shaking her head rapidly, a nervous expression on her face. Athena doesn't even budge as she puts her hooves on the two mouths, all three nodding their heads.

The queen says, "Guards, state your business, and please make it quick. We're on a very tight schedule today. Before the celebration, Cloudpuff needs his pedicure," the dogs let out a quick yip, "Pipp needs to rehearse" she's still just tapping away, "and I need to practice my laugh." She gives a loud, very fake laugh, before stopping and saying, "Hm. Still not right." Her sunglasses lean down sassily.

"Your Highness, we found these intruders in our territory." The two guards part to show off the trio. Izzy and Sunny give them smiles as Athena nods her head politely.

The queen gets a good look at them before gasping, saying fearfully, "An earth pony and two unicorns in Zephyr Heights!"

"We have them under control, Your Highness." Thunder excitedly says as he points to the tennis balls, "And we deployed the shield." Izzy points to her own 'shield' as Athena just deadpans.

The queen begins to pace as she panic. "Is this an attack on the night of our Royal celebration? Why are you here? Who sent you?" She suddenly gasps as she says, "Nopony must know they're here."

"Check it out, PippSqueaks, live from the castle... " "Welp, so much for that." Athena sarcastically mutters to the two, Izzy gently nudging her, Sunny shaking her head. She shrugs as Pipp continues her live, "are two real unicorns and an earth pony." The camera pans to the three as the crowd watching gasps. "I know, right?" Sunny and Izzy waves, Athena trying to hide behind her hair. "This is so not a filter." "Pipp!" The queen's face comes into view. "There's nothing to fear. Those nasty little ponies have been captured. Your queen will protect you." The crowd let's relieved sighs as the queen tells Pipp, "Shut it off."

The queen tosses the phone back to Pipp as she lets out a sigh. "Excuse me, Majesty." Sunny says, her book out and ready to ask questions. "We only want to as you a few questions about magic." The queen turns towards them and before Sunny can continue she says, "Guards! Please escort these ponies to the dungeon until I can question them properly. And confiscate the book. " she says the last part in a 'duh' tone.

"What? No, no." The guard quickly takes the book despite Sunny's protests.

The white pegasus looks at the scene with a slight wince.

"But-but, Your Majesty, I just wanted to ask you a few questions, please." But she doesn't even bat an eye, putting her sunglasses back on. The three begin to fly away. The guards begin to escort the three away, while Izzy questions, "Did she just say dungeons?" "Yes, Iz, she did indeed." Athena says bluntly. "What else could go wrong today?"