"I'm coming to Delhi today. You said you came to RM to meet me. You can come to RM if you want to meet me"

"Oh yes... I will surely come to RM with Kiran. It's been a long we meet you... I will be there when you come to Delhi"

"Mmm"

Arnav disconnected the call. He walked to the washroom and saw Khushi bathing Anu. Anu was sitting in the water tub that was being filled with warm water. Anu, who was playing with water, stopped tapping water and looked at Arnav. Khushi was supposed to look at Arnav, but Anu didn't let her do it by cupping her face. Arnav dropped his jaw seeing her doing that.

Taking a towel, Khushi wrapped Anu in it and came out. Khushi dressed up Anu and brought her to Manorama's room. Aman and NK were also there with Manorama.

"Aunty, I want to get ready. Could you please look after, Anu?"

"I will look after her... give her to me" NK took Anu from Khushi.

Khushi was about to leave,

"How was your day with your husband?" Manorama asked.

"We patched-up, aunty"

All three widened their eyes.

"Really?"

Khushi nodded yes.

"How did the miracle happen?"

"He apologized to me genuinely even though he was not at fault"

"That's great..."

Aman huffed in relief whereas NK looked at her with disbelief.

"He too suspecting Radhika aunty and Kiran"

"I think he is thinking in the right way," Manorama said.

"He asked me to pretend in front of them, like, I'm still angry with Arnavji"

"Yeah... ASR is right, then only they will try to do something to keep you in distance"

"Yes, he too told me the same"

"Did he say anything else?"

Khushi nodded no.

"Ok, go and get ready," Manorama said.

Khushi went to her room.

"I can't believe this..." NK said.

"I expected this" Manorama smiled.

"But how? Was not Khushi angry with him?"

"She was angry with him because she loves him very much. She could not tolerate his words that ripped her heart because he was the one who she loved the most. I know she will forgive him if he apologizes to her. I understood, he was genuinely feeling bad for getting separated from her. I believed they will sort out their problem if they get the chance. That's why I asked him to stay here. That's what exactly happened..."

"Fantastic Massi" Aman smiled.

"We should keep one thing in our mind. We too should pretend like, they don't patch up. Those women should not get doubt on us"

"Yeah... you are right"

"And there are many things we should do in RM," Aman said.

NK nodded ok.

"Will you?"

"Definitely... for Khushi's happiness..." NK said.

Aman smiled.

Khushi came to her room and took her clothes from the cupboard to have a shower. She waited as Arnav was in the washroom. He came out of the washroom, getting fresh.