Wanna go?

"Bruce is a nice, charming guy, if I were you I would ask him out" my mom says as we siting the couch.

The boys went home at 7:00 which is the latest I've hung out with people but applauds to me. And apparently my parents and brothers hit it off with Bruce.... so good for him I guess. But now they keep talking about him.

"Mom, I just met him. That's weird." I state as my brother chuckles. "He's better than Robin and Vance, they kept talking back to dad during the house tour, it was great" my brother says with a smile.

"Oh but Finn was such a kind boy, truly is a good pick" my mom says, I really don't like this conversation, it's so weird.

"Well, I think they are all good FRIENDS. I don't know them like that so let not talk about it" I say turning my attention back to the tv.

It was then silent other than the tv.

"Do they got a sister?"

"SHUT THE FU-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Wakey wakey" I throw the pillows at my brothers face to wake him up but of course that doesn't work so I do what anyone would do, slap him. "Wakey wakey" I say as he holds his cheek "was that necessary?" "Yep" I then leave his room and go watch the TV as he gets ready since.

I put my legs on the coffee table and watch Spider-woman. If I'm being honest the shows kinda ass but then again most of them are other than scooby do and the muppet show.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Knocking interrupts my show making Nanook bark at the door. "Nanook shush" I say walking to the door. I open it an see my neighbor "Oh hey Henry, what brings you over so early?" I ask leaning on the door frame.

"Oh just wanting to be a nice neighbor and invite you over to the party I'm doing for Allen this weekend, he's turning 21" he says excitedly. "Oh that sounds awesome but I don't know how I feel being the only teen at the house of some college students" I say crossing my arms feeling a bit uneasy.

"Don't worry about that, you can bring those boys I saw the other day. It'll be fun."

It's hard to say no to going to someone birthday party. "Okay, I'll ask them to tag along, thanks for the invite Henry" I say, he waved as he walks back to his house and I close the door.

"How do you get invited to college parties and I don't" I hear Atlas say as he fixes up his shirt. "What can I say, I'm more liked" I say grabbing my backpack and we finally leave the house for school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sit down next to Vance and Billy waiting for the others. "Where's your lunch?" Billy asked since I was empty handed. "Eh not much of a lunch eater" I explained since I only ate breakfast 3 hours ago so I can wait until dinner.

But then Vance through a bag of smth in my face. "Eat it" was all he said.... It was a bag of pretzels "but it's yours?" I throw it back.

"Just eat it, he'll get grumpy if you don't" Billy says and so I do as the rest of the group shows us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sat between Vance and Billy, Bruce next to Vance and across from us was Finney, Griff, and Robin.

"Do you guys wanna come to my neighbors birthday party this weekend?" I asked as I eat my last pretzel. Didn't know I was hungry until I ate them.

"Hell no, don't you believe in stranger danger" Billy said, face scrunched. "Oh come on, it could be fun and I don't wanna go by myself" I say and look at all of them.

"Vance can take you, he's probably the same age as them" Griff chuckles. "Shut up asshole" Vance rolled his eyes "I can take you but I'm not dancing, singing or doing whatever the fuck they want me to do, got it?" Vance says sternly but I can't help to smile "awesome."

"I can go to, never been to a party before" Robin shrugged "same here" Bruce says. And slowly everyone agrees, I'm kinda excited

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N - I update so slow I'm sorry 😭 and this chapter is ass but I am doing this for fun so if I'm having fun with it you should too.

And I will always update the story even if it seems I've paused for a long time-

But I'm on fall break now I will probably update again in a few days and the next chapter should be somewhat interesting so... WooHoo