Introduction?

It's July 15, 1980 and I'm moving to Denver Colorado with my family.

My family consists of my mom (y/m/n), dad(y/d/n), and 4 brother but one of my brothers are in the air force and won't be seeing us for a few years, his name is Luther. But the brothers that still live with us is Michael (age 7), Atlas (age 17) and Julian (21). And I'm y/n, age 15 and the only girl in my family.

It was a bummer for awhile since i always wanted a sister but I learned to deal with it.

I also have a dog, his name is Nanook. He's a chill dog, almost 2 years old, I got him for my 14th birthday. I love him but he seems to like my dad more.

I have a best friend, her name is Debbie, she's your typical white girl, she has blonde hair, blue eyes and freckles. She's very pretty and everyone at my old school knew that but she didn't care, she was happy with her boyfriend, DJ. DJ is a calm dude, he has dark skin,blonde dreads and he has green eyes which I think is pretty cool. They are a cute couple.

And I'm Y/N I have (h/c), (h/l) hair. I'm a pretty calm person, I like hanging out in my room listening to music on either my radio or Walkman. Walkman came out a year ago and I love them, even if the quality sucks ass. I like crocheting and skating in my free time.

And when I'm not doing either of those I annoy/hang out with my brothers.

And I guess that's all I needed to say. That's me and my life at my old house and let's hope life still stays the same in my new house

A/N - I have horrible grammar and stuff so this story is kinda just for fun cause I'm bored and stuff so if anyone reads this.... Enjoy!

The Blackphoneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें