HANGING WITH THE BROS 💪

"You're pretty strong for a girl" Vance says as we walk down the halls. "Well, you never know when a angry blonde wants to fight you for messing with his pinball game" I say looking at the dude.

"Yeah but you didn't even fight back, you pinned him. A girl pinned Vance hopper" Griff says ecstatically. "Says you're scrawny ass, tried to take his bitch ass to the gym and he fainted" Vance cackled.

"You gave me 30 pound weights, I can barely pick up a gallon of milk" Griff fails at defending himself making me laugh.

We open the entrance of the school doors to see Bruce, Finney, Robin and Billy. "How was your first day of school?" Finney asked me. "Pretty good considering I met a few cool dudes" I say with a smile and him returning it.

"Yeah yeah, where the fuck are we going?" Vance chirped. "I kinda wanna drop my stuff off at my place" I say scratching the back of my head. "We get to go to the new girls house, how fun"Billy says sarcastically.

Robin nudges him "don't listen to him, we can walk you" he says. "Sweet" i say leading the way and leaving my brother behind :))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As we come near my house I see a Black van in my neighbors yard. The boys stare at it as we walk past it. "My neighbors have a van, I met him a few days ago. They are just a bunch of college students" I admit to them as we walk to my front door.

I turn my head to look at them and they seemed more relax. "They said when I get my drivers license, I can borrow it" I unlock my door and lead them inside.

"Who goes there?" My brother Julian says pointing a stick at me and my friends. "Who do you think?" I walk towards him snatching his stick. "Who the hell are these people?!" I hear my dad from behind Julian.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/n usually doesn't bring guys home. She usually just brings home newspapers" my mom says making me die inside.

"She doesn't really have any friends, Atlas is the one with a big friends group" mommy explained. "Awww how sad" Billy fake pouts and nudges my shoulder.

My mom was talking to Griff, Finn and Bill while my dad showed Bruce, Vance and Robin the house. "Well uh don't you worry, we will take great care of her" Griff tells her, making her tear up.

I never should've allowed them in my home... I barely know them.

"Mom, I love this conversation we're having but I really wanna go to my room" I say with a stressed smile. "Oh okay, I'll tell your dad to send the other three to your room" she says walking away. "Your mom is really nice" Finney compliments. "She's too nice" I say walking upstairs.

"My mom is nice but my dad can be kinda strict and aggressive" I open the door to my room letting them in.

My room is kinda basic. I have a white bed frame with white blanket and a bunch of plushies, the walls covered in posters, and a desk holding my boom box, Walkman, a bunch of tapes, Walkie-Talkie, board games and papers.

"Do all girl rooms look like this?" Griff asked, looking around my room. "It's nice" Finney sitting on my desk chair while Griff and Billy sprawl on my twin sized bed. "Your bed is so comfortable" Griff confesses hugging my pillow.

"I know, I sleep on it every night" I say  as Finn messes with my boom box accidentally hitting play. The song was Hey lover by The daughters of eve.

"This song is ass" I hear from my door. It was Vance, of course. "Shush lover boy" i shush him, sitting on Griff and Billy's backs making them groan in both pain and discomfort.

"How was my dad, was he nice?" I ask getting back up for griff and Billy to sit up making room for me. "He interrogated me...." Bruce looked so scared. "He interrogated all of us~ it was fucking creepy" Vance sat on my floor.

"He'll start to chill out once he gets to know you... I mean imagine your daughter brought home a bunch of boys to your house" I say the explanation. "Yeah that sounds bad" Billy says putting his hands in his pocket.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Finn you like Donna right?" Griff asks even though we confirmed this during lunch. "Yeah" he answered confused.

"We should show up to her house with the boom box" he tells him. "Like those cringey love movies?" Robin asks making Griff nod with a smile.

"Eww someone did that to me middle school, very entertaining" I tell them. "You're mom said you didn't have any friends" Billy says squinting his eyes. "I had no friends but I had many admirers" I explain.

"Same thing happened to Bruce a few months ago" Finney told us making us all stare at Bruce. "It was before summer and it was Donnas cousin" "She's the one that keeps calling me a turd for hanging with her brother" Billy told us. "SHES A SENIOR" Griff screams making me laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N - THIS IS DEFINITELY OUT OF CHARACTER BUT I HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE. Sorry about that, this hasn't been proof read or corrected IK anyway so I might rewrite this in the future but if I don't.... Then whoops