Kit and Raven - TOH

Fandom - The Owl House

Name (Full) - Kit Overgrown

Pronouns - She/her, chill with they/them

Age - 17

Species - Witch

Appearance - Kit is slightly below average height with tan skin and dark brown eyes. She had long lighter brown hair that is usually pulled into a ponytail with a tan bow. Her clothes are a short sleeve green shirt with tan details, dark brown gloves, a cross leather belt across her waist and torso and black leggings. She has dark-brown boots and a compass necklace around her neck.
When she rejoined Hexside she got a new uniform, but doesn't like it as much and only wears it at school.

Sexuality - Bi-ace

Crush? - ...Edric???? Maybe????

Friends - Eda, King, Hooty, Luz, Emira, Edric, Amity,  Lillith, Willow, Gus

Enemies - Belos, Kikimora, anyone who hurts her friends or loyally follows Belos

Family - Eda, King, Hooty, Luz, Lilith, Raven, her siblings, and biological mother

Palisman - Not really- but Raven, a black and white Rishi

Personality - Kit is very friendy, playful, and talkative. She loves joking around and handles trauma with humor. She is a bit secretive and will often answer personal questions with using few words or by using an excuse to run off. She has an unwavering respect for Eda, and would probably follow her even if it resulted in death.
Despite her loyalty and protectiveness of Luz and her gang, it took a long time to bond with them. She is very untrusting due to past experiences and she'll hold a grudge against someone who offends or hurts her friends for a long time.
She is kind and selfless. She loves spending time with her family and wants to protect and help them however she can. She also enjoys learning new things, as she feels they could be helpful one day. 
Kit has gotten pretty good at acting, lying, and manipulating over the years. She is unafraid to break the rules, as she finds them stupid and unfair. She hates everyone who follows Belos. She fights against Belos and his views because she thinks that the world could be so much better with differences that actually cared about people and not just power.

Likes - Her family, helping people, feeling like she did something right, learning new things, the idea of human rain that isn't boiling, 

Dislikes - Belos, unjust rules, friends/family getting hurt, not being able to help people, losing when something terrible is on the line, high prices to pay, failure, talking about her past and her trauma, 

Fears - Not being able to save someone, not being able to help her siblings

Hobbies - Spending time with Raven and Eda, stealing and giving most of it to her siblings, practicing new magic spells, hanging out with King or Hooty, just spending time in nature

Backstory - When Kit was younger, her father got sick and passed away because her family did not have the money for good enough medicine or healing to help him. After her father passed, her mother struggled to support Kit and her siblings before dropping them out of school and putting them in an orphanage in hopes that they would have a better life there. Kit ran away from the orphanage a bit later to find a way to get enough money for her siblings to move out and have a good life. Eda found her living on the streets off of the things she stole that she didn't pass to her siblings. She learned of Kit's strong magic and thieving skills and brought her back home with her. She left home when she was 16 to go on a mission to do something that could possibly hurt the Emperor's Coven. She met Raven on that mission. When she came back Luz was there and Kit was now 17. She still does her best to help her siblings, one of which has gotten a job to also help support the others. Now, she is going back to Hexside to watch over Luz like Eda asked for her to do.