💙Splashheart - Cat Version

Fandom - Warriors, but she's also just my main sona, Hollow-Wood

Name (Full) - Splashheart

Nicknames - Splash

Pronouns - She/her

Birthday - December 10th

Age - 29 moons

Species - Cat

Appearance - Splashheart is a lean, black, she-cat with white heart shaped spots all over. She doesn't have white heart shaped spots on her face, instead she has a white stripe up her nose, and white freckles under her eyes. Her ear tips, tip of tail, and paws, are all white as well. Her tail also has an arrow shaped design circling the tip. Her eyes are a deep shimmering blue. She wears two feathers behind her left ear, the first is a blue-ish green color and the second is a light blue. 

Sexuality - Aroace

Crush? - None

Friends - Quick, Aurelia, Azalea, Amani

Enemies - None

Family - Unknown

Personality - Splashheart is a bold cat and enjoys going on adventures and exploring. She's very confident, and maybe even a little bit rash. She's determined and usually doesn't give up without a fight.
Splashheart is very loyal and protective. She's not afraid to stand up for herself or her friends, and usually gives her opinion proudly. If you break her trust, she will hold a grudge, and may never forgive you. If you pick on her siblings she will kill you.
Splashheart is very empathetic. She's willing to listen to her friends, (or even strangers), when they need to rant, and usually has good advice to give to them. She does her best to be reliable for her friends, and hopes they see her as someone they can go to for help. She's definitely the mom friend of any group she's in, as she tends to "adopt" her friends, and language them when they swear.
Splashheart is playful and loves joking around. She's sarcastic, teasing, and might flirt with you. She's a very bubbly and friendly cat.

Likes - Art, sitting outside while it's raining and drawing, the color blue, creating excessive amounts of ocs, drawing

Dislikes - Spiders, blue jays, toxic people, people picking on her siblings

Fears - Being alone or abandoned, disappointing people

Hobbies - Drawing, hanging out with friends, rping, writing 

Habits - Paces when nervous 

Clan - RiverClan

Rank - Warrior

Trivia -
- Her design with the hearts was an accident.
- I have no idea how this cat became my main sona.
- She and Aurelia are co-authors. Splash creates the characters and Aurelia creates the story. Then they write together.
- Loves rping because it helps her practice things she can use in her writing, and she really loves exploring characters and how their past would effect them now, how they react differently to different situations, how they grow over time and such.
- According to Quick, she is scarily good at writing dialogue. She thinks it's because one of the main rps she's in is mostly dialogue.

-----------------------------------------------

Art of the OC (By me):

This one is just a base I colored.