Rude.

"Besides we figured you would need some help getting your mates out the house. So, we are here to offer our services." Luca nods.

Azamir growls. "I am only here to find out where this new Auction house is located so that I can kill the creatures responsible for running it and burn the thing to the ground as I did the one that housed my love."

"Well thanks Az, but you-" I start but quickly shut my mouth when I hear Rhogon yell my name, his tone making me freeze out of fear.

"JETT!"

Dingleberries...

Looking towards the stairs, I see my mate barreling down the stairs. My eyes widen before I turn around to see Azamir and Luca nowhere to be found.

"Get upstairs Jett, there's somebody in here." Rhogon commands, protecting scouting the livingroom.

"Babe, nobody is in here. I'm just grabbing something and I'll be up in a minute."

I walk over to him to try and guide him back upstairs, but he grabs my hands and pushes them away from his chest.

"No, Jett, now! Get upstairs, there's some-" Rho stops immediately as his gaze locks onto something or someone behind me.

Slowly turning around to follow his gaze, I look into the shadows of the livingroom as I knew they would be there and it doesn't take long before Azamir walks out of hiding.

I grit my teeth and then turn back to face Rho because I knew he hadn't met Azamir yet and the grumpy Vampire wasn't too fond of my kind past my cousin.

"Who the fu-" Rhogon yells before I see his eyes glaze over.

Confused, I look back at Azamir to see his eyes glowing a bright crimson color and then I hear a loud thud from behind me.

Turning back around, practically giving myself whiplash, I see Rho on the ground, his eyes closed and his body stiff as a board.

"What did you do to him?" Jumping in my own skin, I look at Azamir again, who just waves me off.

"I put him to sleep, we should go. I can not hold it very long. This one is strong." Azamir says, motioning towards my beautifully built mate.

Swallowing, I nod quickly and go to run up the stairs but just as I was about to do so, I jump back as the rest of my mates all come running down the stairsas well, probably hearing the sound of Rho yelling and then feeling him collapse through the bond.

"What happened?!" Mateo yells, rushing past me to kneel next to Rhogon.

"And who the fuck are they?!" Zayne growls, pointing behind me.

"My name's Luca," He says timidly, waving as if my mate would actually wave back.

Out of all of my mates, Zayne was not the one who would wave back. He's third in command and runs the entire warrior squad for a reason. This big sexy chocolate man thinks with his fists first and asks questions after you're dead.

"The name's Azamir, big wolf..." The other says gesturing towards Zayne before he gestures towards me. "I'm in relation to the fabulous wolf."