Hanging On

•SD Dream POV•

I just left my bueatiful Darling's abode. He is oh so gorgeous, but he needs help. I made him promise that if he needs me he would say my name. I just hope he actually goes through with it. I know he's gonna need me sometime today.

•With The Bad Sanses•

"I can't believe Boss said that!" Dust shouted. Horror and Dust have always been close, mostly cause Horror would do whatever Dust did. Killer looked at Dust and began to mumble something. "sPeaK Up, KiLlEr! No ONe cAn BeAr yOu wHen YoU mUMblE!" Error was able to glitch out. Killer closed his eyes and put his hands on his head, then began to scream...

*Suicide attempt, cuts*

"BOSS DIDNT MEAN TO! Something is wrong with him and we need to help him. Didn't you see him hanging from the kitchen with cuts all over his arms and legs?! HE NEEDS HELP."

Error looked at Killer like he just saw ghost, he didn't know that he hung himself. "hOw DiD hE liVe!?" Error shouted, while Killer responded shortly after. "I walked in when I heard something in the kitchen drop, I saw Boss hanging from the ceiling with a knife just below him. A chair knocked over on the floor.. His blood was trickling down his legs and arms, slowly dropping onto the floor. As soon as I saw him I jump into him, the rope falling from the ceiling. He was on the floor. I cut the rope off of his neck, and brought him into the living room and set him on the couch, once he started walking up I left." Error and Horror started at Killer. Dust already knew. And the first time Killer explained it to Dust and Horror, Horror was zoned out so he didn't know anything until just now.

Horror looked at his shaky hands, pulling them up to his face then crying some more. Dust hugged Horror, and then Nightmare came out from upstairs. He slowly walked up to Horror.
Nightmare looked at Horror and closed his eyes. Dust let go of Horror, stood up and moved. Nightmare sat where Dust was, and moved his hands off of his eye. It wasn't unusual for Nightmare to apologize for something he did, or to comfort his gang when they were going through something.

Nightmare grabbed horrors hands, enclosing them with his own. Horror looked at Nightmare and Nightmare's eyes started watering. He didn't mean to. Just by thinking about the words he said to Horror he got upset. He really didn't mean to. He was just so angry. Nightmare would understand if Horror didn't forgive him, but if Horror doesn't forgive him Nightmare will never forgive himself. Nightmares feelings and future are in Horror's hands.

Nightmare started softly started speaking, "I'm sorry for what I have done. I truly wish you forgive me as I was just lashing out in anger. I had to let it out, and that was my last straw. You didn't mean to. I recognize that you're upset, and I am too. You're upset with me and I'm upset with myself." Horror looked at Nightmare. Smiling at his words. Horror wasn't that hard to apologize to. Horror began to speak..

"It's..."

Nightmare looked at Horror. And Horror began to speak again.. "It's okay. I for-f..." Horror looked at Dust and Dust began to speak.. "Forgive.." Horror continued speaking, and nodded. "I f-f-forgive you.." and then he smiled, hugging his Boss. Nightmare looked at Horror in shock. He never expected Horror to hug him.
Nightmare hugged Horror lightly, then let go. Horror let go, too. Then Nightmare got up and left to go to his office. Which is where he was most of the time, he knew if he left his home AU then the Star Sanses would fight them, but if he stayed here he would seem weak.

Nightmare walked into his office, deciding he wouldn't leave his AU at all. He would send his gang on a mission, then lock the AU. No one would be able to get in, not even Swad.
________________________________________

Emotional chapter lmao
Anyways if you like where the story is going, tell me please, and if you don't, tell me some ideas you guys have!

Also for future chapters... Do you want a bad ending, or a happy ending? I'm letting yall decide.