Jungkook wanted to wear something simple for his first outing with Taehyung. Taking a final look on mirror, Jungkook walked out, letting his instinct lead him.

After few minutes, Jungkook was standing in kitchen, with Taehyung fully immersed in his phone.

Jungkook don't know how could Taehyung always manage to leave him in awe, the Alpha wasn't doing anything noteworthy, yet he is looking so Powerful

As if sensing Jungkook's presence Taehyung raised his head to look at him.

The way Taehyung stare at him always cause flutter in his stomach, there's so much intensity and tenderness in those eyes.

Taehyung walked towards him, and gently held Jungkook's hands.

"Ready" Taehyung asked with a smile.

"Ready" Jungkook grinned, his eyes sparkling with excitement.

To say he was curious at first would be an understatement, Jungkook was confused when Taehyung drove them towards the forest, after few minutes of drive Taehyung spoke that they need to walk a bit.

Jungkook followed Taehyung without a bit hesitation, he wasn't a bit worried about the fact that they are inside the forest and there could be wild animals. Why should he fear, when he is with his Alpha, Taehyung held his hands firmly, as he led Jungkook inside.

What greeted him was a breathtaking sight,

"Wow, it's beautiful" Jungkook breathed out in wonder

"I found this spot by accident" Taehyung spoke, his face looking completely relaxed, as he gently pulled Jungkook towards him.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist, his head relaxing on his Alpha's shoulder as he listened to the soothing sound of waterfall.

"Jungkook"

"Hmm"

"I never expected to have a mate since the moment I presented, I had totally rejected the notion of anything romantic in my life." Taehyung spoke,his arms running soothing circles along Jungkook's back "But then you came into my life, When I had nothing to offer to you, when I was nothing but a burden"