"Morning..." Jin greeted him awkwardly.

"Are you two officially a family now? Don't tell me, you thought I didn't see you get out of that car, that's Jungkook's car right? this early in the morning he came to take you? Wow amazing"

"He stayed the night and we weren't alone in the car there was Tae in"

"WHAT?" Jin covered Yoongi's mouth with his hand.

"Yoongi!"

"Sorry, sorry.. but there are two things that are quite surprising me Jin, first you let him stay at your house, where does he sleep? I didn't see any space in the room for him and secondly he took you, I mean he and Tae, your son, drove you to work, I can't believe it, you'll love him"

"Of course not, he's very good Yoongi, he-"

"Wait, what's that on your neck? did he give it? because I don't think you've ever worn a necklace before."

"Hmm yes, this is a gift from him and Tae"

"Woaahhh, this is interesting, very interesting, he is completely captivated by you Jin"

"Yoongi, I didn't think about that, I just thought this might be the best for Tae, I wouldn't expect more it's just for Tae"

It was 3pm, not many customers came, most of them ordered to take away.

Jin's phone rang at that time, he saw Namjoon calling him, he knew what Namjoon wanted. He must have wanted to take Jin and Tae to dinner together, like in previous years.

"Hello"

"Hello Jin, are you still at the cafe?"

"Yes, but I'm ready to go home"

"Are you coming here with Tae today? Hoseok already made a lot of food for you and Tae"

"Hmm Namjoon, but today my friend, Jungkook, took Tae out for a walk, I think—"

"Jungkook? who's that? I've never heard of that name before."

"Yeah, he's my friend, actually he helped Tae when he fell at the Festival"

"You met him at the festival and now you let Tae go with that person?"

"Namjoon, that person has a name and he's my friend, I know him, even though I don't really know him, but they are very close, I also don't know how, but—"

"Invite him to come here, the three of you can have dinner here, I want to know who that person is, he can't mess with you, Jin"

"Namjoon-"

"Me and Hoseok are waiting for you, especially my sweetboy, I really miss him and Hoseok, he has bought many Christmas gifts for Tae, he must be happy, come over, bye"

Jin hung up the phone and saw a car parked in front of his cafe and honked the horn to signal his presence, he knew whose car it was.

"It seems your driver has come, go, I will clean it and then go home" Yoongi smile.

"Aish Yoongi.. thank you Yoongi and merry Christmas"

"Merry Christmas Jin"

Jin came out of the cafe and walked over to the car and got into it.

"Thank you for picking me up, but we can meet at my apartment" Jin said and turned to the back seat, he saw his son was fast asleep holding a big teddy bear in his arm, Jin's eyes widened at him, because he knew that his son really liked teddy bears.

"Jungkook.." Jin looked back at Jungkook who was smiling at him.

"It was a Christmas gift for him"

"Jungkook you know, you don't need to do all this, I can't pay for what you have given, you can just take him for a walk, no need to buy him anything, he must be very happy"

"I'm happy doing it Jin, I don't mind all this"

"Hmm Jungkook.."

"Yes"

"Do you have any plans tonight?"

"No, I wanted to take you guys out to dinner together but I'm sure you'll refuse, so maybe I'll go to a club with my friends"

"Ahh.. I was asking you to have dinner at my friend's house, Namjoon. He wants you to come and meet him."

"He wants me to come? what do you mean? did you tell him about me?"

"No, I didn't say anything about you to him, but—"

"It's okay Jin, I'm glad you talked about me with him, he's your best friend right?"

"Yeah, but I didn't say anything about you, I swear" Jungkook just chuckled.

"Okay, I will come with you two there"

"Are you serious? ah I mean, do you mind? You said you were going with your friend, I can tell Namjoon if you are busy"

"I don't want you to lie to him, I'm not busy and I'm serious, we will go together" Jungkook kept smiling at Jin and making Jin blush he felt his cold cheeks turn warm and his heart beat fast when Jungkook said that.

Jin tried to pull the seatbelt beside him but it got stuck, he was having a hard time then.

"I think it's stuck"

"May I help?" Jin just nodded, Jungkook unbuckled his seatbelt and brought his body closer to Jin. He was in front of Jin with his hands trying to pull the seatbelt beside Jin.

Jin was very nervous and made him swallow more often. Jungkook was right in front of him. His face is very handsome, he is also very fragrant. Jin was sure he hadn't showered since yesterday only washed his face and brushed his teeth in his apartment this morning, even though he had changed clothes.

"I think there is a problem with the seat belt, why is it so hard to pull"

Jin didn't answer Jungkook's words, he was still fascinated by Jungkook's aura at that time, he just kept staring at Jungkook's side face.

Jungkook turned to Jin and their eyes met, Jungkook's position at that time was very uncomfortable, because he only supported his body with one hand which he placed beside Jin's seat.

"Why is your face red Jin?"

"W-what?"

Jungkook pulled his hand on the seat belt and moved to Jin's cheek.

"Are you feeling cold?" Jungkook's warm hand that covered Jin's cheek gave a strange sensation in Jin's stomach, he felt there were hundreds of butterflies in his stomach.

"J-jungkook.." Jungkook just smiled and brought his face closer to Jin then their lips met. Jin slowly closed his eyes and enjoyed the kiss. Jungkook led the kiss, he gave a soft kiss full of warmth, no tongue, just a kiss and slowly Jin began to kiss him back. Their lips moved so harmoniously that Jungkook's hand moved to the back of Jin's neck and pulled him closer.

This is the best Christmas gift for Jungkook and maybe for Jin and.. Tae?

December 25th