" When are you going to jeju?"

"Tomorrow, its just for the night"

"Whats in jeju?"

"A variety show, but where only shooting during the day. So if you change your mind I'll happily be waiting for you"

I caress her cheek softly, I want to go but a trip with jennies just to intimate which seems hypocritical considering our position right now.

"I want to, but I can't" I whisper. She nods her head, leaning down to press a soft kiss to my forehead.

"Thats okay, I'll see you later I've gotta get ready" I nod my head and watch as she leaves. 

.................

" Unnie stopppppppppp" Shuhua says when Miyeons trying to smother her in kisses.

"Stop fighting it, I know you like my attention" she teases, I smile fondly at the two of them knowing how much miyeon takes care of Shuhua. Shuhua acts like she doesn't like it but she does.

" Whats everyone doing tonight?" Soyeon says ignoring the two playing.

" hmm, not much?" everyone replies.

" How about a nice dinner together? my treat, we haven't hung out properly in a while."

"We hangout everyday" Yuqi shouts, Soyeon rolls her eyes.

"At work, let's do something outside of this dungeon."

"I'm in" Minnie says.

"Me too" miyeon shouts still trying to annoy shuhua.

"Same" shuhua says.

"Unnie you coming" shuhua says now a bit more calm than before.

"I'm in" I say with a smile, I miss them all. And I miss her. I stare at her longer than necessary. God I miss her.

"Alright than, lets get the hell out of here"

"WOOHOOOOOOO FREEE FOOD" the maknaes shout in unison jumping up and down.

.....................

We're sitting at the table, everyones laughing and talking. I sit and watch for a minute to take it all in. I stare at my members happily. Soyeon looks relaxed, for once you can see how young she is when her guards down. Then there's Miyeon and Minnie who are slightly drunk, minne's red face giving her away and Miyeon's laugh that's getting louder and louder as time passes. Yuqi's as being herself just x100 while constantly teasing our leader who tries to threatens yuqi but her bright smile makes her threats useless.

Then there's Shuhua, she's sitting next to me talking to the unnie's about some random thing. She's on the other side of their teasing and she usually wins in comebacks but when there's two of them she seems to be on the losing end. Her pout is adorable and miyeon and Minnie are now shrieking and awing at her moving to play with her cheeks and coddle her. My heart warms jus being here and seeing all the ones I love happy.

"Soosoo save me" she shrieks trying to pull me to her. I laugh out loud and grab the hand that she extended bringing her closer to me.

"Cute" I say now pinching her cheek.

"Ow unnie" leaning her head on my shoulder. I use my chopsticks to feed her and she takes it in an instant.

"Thank you" I tap her head lightly in response. The night goes on, Shuhua still close and everyone still all smiles.

"lets have a sleepover!" Yuqi says excitedly.

"YES SLEEPOVERRRRRRRR" The two oldest sing song now tipsy.