"I don't feel any fractures," Kun concluded. "Just heavy bruising."

"I have some cream for the bruises as well as medication for the pain," Kun said as he looked a the dark bruises on Donghyuck's back. "Also I would recommend only icing for a while but not for too long because you just had hypothermia."

Donghyuck felt shaky as he listened to the words but he stared at Taeyong who was nodding along to the doctors words.

Like he was making a how to care for Donghyuck list in his head.

"I would like to apply the some things to the injuries while I am here," Kun said carefully as he reached for his bag. "If thats alright?"

Taeyong looked to Donghyuck and Donghyuck only peered back before he let himself be aware of how much pain his body was in.

He needed this.

"You can," Donghyuck whispered as he kept his focus on the ground.

This was embarrassing.

Despite how nice the guy was, he wasn't used to strangers.

He's never been too easy around people he doesn't know.

The process went quickly and his bruises tingles a little but the product felt mostly nice against his skin.

"You are doing a great job, sweetheart," Taeyong cheered him on and it made him almost crack a smile.

"Yes you are doing very good," Kun agreed. "We only have two more to do."

They were talking about his hips.

The hand prints and the scratches.

"I'm going to need you to pull down your waistband just a little bit," Kun said warmly, not trying to frighten him. "I just need to see the beginning of the bruise so I can disinfect the scratches and apply the medicine to the bruises. Can you do that for me?"

Donghyuck hesitated but slowly brought his waistband down to the end of the bruises. They didn't stop until the top of his hipbones.

Kun prepared the medication on a cotton swab.

His mind spinning with the memories of why those bruises exist.

His father's meaty hands having a death grip on him.

His mother's screams and his father's awful words.

He felt tears prick in his eyes.

His father almost raped him.

The medication touched his skin.

He can't do this.

"Stop!" Donghyuck cried out as he ripped himself away from Kun.

"Hey, what's wrong-" Taeyong went to him but the younger boy just sobbed.

"No! No! Please no!" Donghyuck pressed his back to the wall.

He felt like he was back at that house.