Natsu VS Gajeel

"Dad!" Natsu whined, as he sat on the Fire Dragon King's back. "Do we have to go see the other dragon slayer kids!"

Igneel glanced at his pink head son. "I thought you loved playing with the other kids." His strong dragon voice echoed.

Little Natsu pouted and rested his chin on his hands. "I like playing with Sting, Rogue, and Wendy but not Gajeel! He's such a jerk and he is always making Wendy cry!"

Igneel groaned slightly. Metalicana's little brat has been picking on Natsu since the first moment they met. Of course, being the son of the mighty dragon King Ingeel, Natsu always challenged Gajeel to a fight but neither of them ever won, they just kept throwing punches until their parents separated them...well, until Grandine suppurated them, Melalicana would just keep screaming at Gajeel to finish what the little brat started and Igneel would cheer Natsu on.

Igneel sighed, he was being a terrible example. "You and Gajeel are fellow dragon slayers and dragons must always stick together.... even if some of them are jerks. You can say that dragons are like siblings, brothers and sisters, we fight, we bicker, but we always got each other's wings."

Natsu looked at his back then raised a brow at Igneel. "But I don't have wings." Igneel sweat dropped and he shook his. "Just...try not to get into a fight today, I'm in no mood for it."

"Ok, Dad, I'll try...but if Gajeel starts calling me names I'm going to hit him with my fire dragon fist! Then I'll show him who the strongest dragon slayer is!!"

Igneel shook his head but couldn't help but smile at his tempered son. The boy is only five, yet he has as much fire in him as Igneel. 'One day, my boy...one day.'

...

Couple hours later,

Igneel finally arrived at the dragon's usual meeting spot in the forest. Natsu slid off Igneel, using his tail like a slide and landed on his feet. "I am going to talk with the other dragons, don't get into any trouble while I'm gone. No wandering, just stay here, understand?"

Natsu nodded and Igneel took off.

"Hey, Pinky!"

Natsu groaned at the all too familiar voice. He looked to see Gajeel with a smug look on his face. Sting, Rogue, and Wendy were hiding in a bush, obviously assuming that a fight was soon to break out.

"Who you calling Pinky, Metal face!" Natsu spat. Gajeel grinned, a grin Natsu knew too well, the grin that tells him Gajeel wants to challenge him again. "I got an idea on how we can see who is the strongest and bravest, dragon slayer, once and for all."

Natsu smirked with a glint in his eye, obviously excited to take on whatever challenge Gajeel had in store. "Well, what is it? Whatever it is, I can handle it!"

"On the way here, I saw a small village that was full of gold iron." Gajeel licked his lips as he thought about the tasty gold iron for a moment. "Gold iron is my favorite but it's really hard to find since most of it is always locked up by some fancy rich guy...Whoever can steal the most gold iron and return here without getting caught wins."

Three-year-old Wendy peeked her head out of the bush. "I-Isn't that d-dangerous? W-Won't your Papa get mad at you?"

Gajeel scoffed. "My 'Papa' won't know about it! I'll eat it all by the time he comes back from his boring meeting with your guys' stupid dragons!"

Natsu was ready to take on the challenge, but he remembered what Igneel had said about wandering. "But Dad said that I had to stay in the forest."

Gajeel rolled his eyes. "You always do what Daddy says?" He said, in a mocking manner. Natsu scowled. "No!"