36

Louis' Pov:
That was.... intense. And I liked it way more than I should. It fucking early in the morning, why the fuck is this game so blunt? It's not that I cared giving a lap dance, just the expression of regret on Harry's face hurt me more than I'd like to admit. I thought he was fine with it. For a small amount of time I even thought he was enjoying this. When he grabbed my hips his eyes were dazed and his pupils dilated. But something changed quickly after that. 

I just really hope he doesn't feel guilty for accepting the dance... I don't want him to feel bad. Why don't I propose to him that we do something today? Alone? For old time's sake? Would that be too weird? Well, I mean I can always try... Why the fuck am I afraid of asking one of my best friends out for a day of fun?

"Hey Hazza, can I talk to you shortly?" I see him looking around and then nodding. This goof. "Privately, I mean." I see Niall's head peak up in interest. With an unsure look in his eyes he nods and then gets up from the floor. Because he's faster up than me he offers me a helping hand. What a gentleman.

If Niall thinks I don't see him taking pictures, he's wrong. That little idiot. But I can't help but grin.

When we get out of his room and are standing awkwardly in the hallway he says nervously: "Well, what did you want to talk about?"

"Oh shit, sorry. I didn't plan for it to sound like something bad." That definitely wasn't my intention.

"So nothing bad happened?" He asks again, visibly relaxing his posture.

"No, no of course not. I just.. well I.... ehmm... I wanted to ask if you'd like to spend the day with me? Maybe exploring Lisbon undercover . Maybe just staying in? Just us two, for old time's sake? I truly want our friendship to be back before... you know." Of course I couldn't say it without stuttering like an idiot. On the inside I'm hitting myself but on the outside I look cool and relaxed, well I at least hope I do.

"Why are you so nervous about it? Of course I'd like to spend some more time with you. Quality time is important for me, you know that. And as I said many times before, I really am trying to go back to before the whole drama happened."

You wouldn't believe my relief. I can't help but pull him into a hug. He embraces me in his arms with just as much passion.

"What was that for?"

"Thank you for trying to forgive me and again: I'm incredibly sorry. I can't even express how s-"

"Shush now. It's not the time to talk about that. I want to enjoy my day with you and that doesn't include a crying session."

With a embarrassing giggle (why tf did I giggle?!?) I nod and hug him once again.

"Are you ready to have some action? Ever seen the Belém Tower?"

"Yes and no." What exactly did he mean by that? Am I stupid or what. My facial expression seems to give me away as he laughs cutely.

"Yes I'm ready for some action, no I haven't seen the Tower, you dork."  Oh, so that's what he meant. I truly am stupid sometimes. After instructing him to get some stuff to go undercover I skip back to my own room, trying to find some stuff as well.

Harry's Pov:

I receive some weird looks when I get back into the room without Louis.

"Where's Lou?" Niall asks curiously.

"Oh, if you don't mind Lou and I will spend some bro-time today. So I'm searching for some stuff so nobody recognises me and he's doing the same. You don't mind do you?" I know the boys don't mind, they are probably delighted that we are getting closer every day.

"Well. I don't think-" Olivia starts but gets interrupted by Zayn.

"That's a great idea. The weather is great so let's see what you could wear to disguise yourself."

"I don't wish for you to-" Olivia tries again but this time Niall interrupts her.

"Yeah, the weather is great and I don't mind at all. Can I help you two with the outfit?"

"Just listen to me, god damn i-" Another failed attempt.

"Oh yeah the weather is great so it's going to be quite difficult to hide yourself. You have two very good helpers. I'm going to check of Lou needs some help, if that's alright with you?."

"I demand you to stay he-"

"The weather is great!" The boys interrupt her in sync and I have to control myself so I don't burst out laughing at her flabbergasted expression. With as much elegance as she can muster she strides out of the room but not without huffing: "fine"

As soon as the door slams shut we all burst out laughing. I feel sorry for laughing but she just reminded me of Serena or Blair. Sorry, big Gossip Girl fan here. Niall then finally answers Liam's question and sends him to help Louis.

As they are looking for an outfit I try to cover my face with sun glasses and a cap.

"Why does this feel like I'm going on a date?" I mumble to myself but apparently not silent enough because Niall bursts out laughing behind me. I immediately feel the heat rising up. But I mean it's true. I'm styling my hair and my friends are putting an outfit together for me. That's normal before-date procedure.

-a time skip to after Harry and Louis are all dressed up-

As I see Louis and he sees me we both burst out laughing immediately. You want to know why?

He wears nearly the exact same as I am. And we both look like idiots. We're both wearing a black cap with back sun glasses, his are a slightly different shape than mine, then we are wearing a Lisbon t-shirt, like the true tourists we are. The only difference is that I'm wearing the ugliest shorts ever and he's wearing really ehm... nice... socks. . My shorts are red and they are so long that they cover my tattoos. Sooo...they go over my knees. Awful I know. His sock come really high up so the cover his spiderweb. They are an ugly yellow and are in clear contrast with his green shorts. I don't know if those outfits just make us even more noticeable or if they let us blend in.

But I guess we will see.

——————
Hope you liked it and sorry for not updating regularly... :/

Have a nice day <3

~N :)

17/18.09.22 (the struggle when it's 00:00)