13

Harry's PoV:

It's nearly time for the show. I'm nervous. I've got my brothers watching me and I couldn't feel happier but I'm also nervous. I hope they like my performance and don't think I'm over the top. Too feminine. Too interactive with my fans. Too "gay". I hope they will not judge me. I really do. My heart tells me they won't but there is still some insecurity left. And I don't seem to manage to get rid of it. But it really calmed me down to talk to the boys. We had so much fun. It was close to what we had.

Niall made us laugh when he ordered the whole menu, Louis made us laugh when his sass appeared, Liam nearly made us cry because he told us how much he missed us and Zayn made us feel emotional because we all missed him. I really want to do more with them. And yes, I forgave Louis, but I didn't forget. And he's not completely forgiven. It was too painful (payneful) to just forget. And yes there is still this awkward tension. But I need to forget that. I need to focus on my show.

Louis' PoV:
We're not that close to the stage but we still see everything perfectly. In the back of the stadium there's a little room, elevated and with windows in the direction of the stage and the screens. And in there we are. (Idk if that's possible, but let's just pretend) I'm curious because the boys told me that his really well-known for his live performances. They don't tell me why but I'm still excited for the show.

Ooohhh, it's starting. God damn... How does he pull that outfit off? I'd look like a clown.

He lives the show.

He makes lovely interactions with his fans.

He dances around like crazy and just feels the music.

His speech touched everyone.

His outfit reflects his character.

He makes everybody feel home.

His painted nails make him beautiful.

He's free.

That was the focking best show I've ever been too. I think I need to step my game up a bit. The mood was cheerful and loving. No hate towards him or against each other. Everyone's accepted.

Does Harry know how much good he does? Or does he still puts himself down?

Not my cup of tea, I'm not in the position to worry about him anymore. That's Olivias task. His girlfriends task. As it is Eleanor's task to look out for me.

But after this show the boys and I decided that we would like to tour a bit with Harry. Only if he's ok with it, of course. We still need to ask hil but that show.... I want to see another one. Not want. I have to see another one.

I think the next on is in Turin. And between the shows we could spend some time together. If Harry's up for it.

Harry's PoV:

That was a hell of a show. I just love performing. While singing I forget everything and just focus on the music and my fans, not my relationship problems, not my family, which I miss incredibly, not my friends who just watched me. I just think of me. But after shows I'm exhausted and vulnerable. Everything starts coming back, all my problems and the high fades. I could just go to sleep and cry but for my friends sake I put on a slight smile and wait for them to come backstage. It's hard not to curl up into a ball and search comfort in my bed or the couch but I think I can manage it. I just hope I don't say something I might regret, I snap way faster when I'm tired. But the boys should know that, it didn't change.

Niall's PoV:

I know I saw one of his concert recently but I can't get enough of them. He's so good. So damn good. Performing is in his blood. But after the show.... Maybe I'm in the wrong but I warn the boys as a precaution that he'll probably be really tired and snap fast. The last time he nearly fell asleep on my shoulders as soon as we sat. They nod, they know how it was after shows. We all were really cheery and were jumping around but Harry curled up into a ball on the couch. We never asked why but it actually would ne really interesting to know. Maybe I'll ask him tomorrow. First we need to check with him if he would be ok with us coming with him on tour. I think he will need to travel over night towards Turin.

After we are sure all fans left we sneak backstage, the security helping us over the barrier and guiding us towards Harry's current whereabout. I slowly open the door, not wanting to scare him and there he is, curled up on the couch. I coo, as do the other boys. Then Liam strides over and carefully shakes his shoulder a little to awaken him. He groans tiredly and then yawns cutely. The adorable yawn is taken over by a surprised yelp and another groan as soon as realisation settles in. I'm pretty sure Louis is staring at Harry because of the cute yawn. I swear, that's a grown man but he's still so cute.

"I really wanted to stay awake. I'm so sorry! I made you come to my show and backstage and I just fall sleep. Oh god, that's embarrassing. I'm so sorry."

"No need to worry Harry. We all know how tired you are after shows and everything else would be surprising, seeing as you jump around like crazy. We wanted to ask you one question and then you can go back to sleep."

Harry wants to protest but Liam cuts him off and continues.

"We would really like to see some other concert of yours. Maybe Turin, maybe Madrid, if you're ok with it, even more. We could become close friends again. And we would of course let you sleep and prepare for the shows. We would just like to come with you on tour. Getting to know each other again. We really enjoyed the show today and would all like to see at least one more. What do you say?"

Hope you liked it <3
I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday and the day before. I didn't know what to write and I thought I would wait with it instead of uploading utter bullshit. And I think I drank a little bit too much sea water/saltwater because I have a stomachache 🤦🏼‍♀️.

I hope you're well and you enjoyed the chappie<3

~N

30.07.22