Louis' PoV:

I yawn tiredly. God, why is going to bed annoying but getting up is exhausting? I need a good cup of tea. During my small breakfast I'll check my phone. I toddle over to my kitchen while rolling up my sweater paws. They always get wet but they are soooo comfy. Eleanor always wakes up a little bit after me. So right now I have some alone time. Let me check if someone tried to call or reach me. If they want to page me it's ok. Whenever they need me.

Haha, no. I need some time away from my phone. So I always switch it off over night. When I unlocked my phone I think I had, not only one, but a thousand heart attacks. Did I see that right? Liam called? No way in hell. Nope my tired mind is playing tricks on me. You're thinking: Why don't you just accept that he maybe called?

Well, nobody really likes me. During the band times it was always about Harry and Zayn. How great their voice is. It's not that I'm not delighted that they got such great voices and that they got so much attention. It's just that I wish that we would've gotten the same amount of it. The only attention I got was because of Larry rumours. That's why I'm at least a little bit known. Nobody really likes me for me or my music. So yeah, that hurt quite a bit. To get back to the starting question: They don't want me back. I was always a burden and they had to stop me from doing shit. So, no. I don't believe Liam called. He probably just clicked on the wrong number. If he really wants to talk to me, he will call back. I will not cause an awkward talk because he dialled the wrong number. Nope, definitely not.

Liam's PoV:

Is Louis up yet? I know he's not a morning person. First he needs his tea. And don't talk to him before that. You'll get murdered. And I don't intend to get choked to death over the phone. At least do it in person. I'm sorry. I'm also not quite awake yet. Let's just call him so he has enough time to prepare.

And if he doesn't pick up now I don't think I'll have enough courage to ring him again. Maybe he's ignoring me on purpose and I'm just annoying him? I'm left with my thought when the ringing suddenly stops and a small voice says: "Hi"

"Hello Tommo. How are you? I'm so happy that you picked up the phone, I thought you were ignoring me." And without even letting him answer the first question I say my infamous sentence again: "I want to get the boys back together." Ok wow that was a bit too straightforward. Shit. Oh god I'm a fool. Why did I say it like that? Now he's going to say no. No, no, no what did I do? One Direction is nothing without Louis. His voice is the most unique one, a little bit more high pitched then the others. He cares deeply for all of us and does everything so we have fun. If he's not coming back it's not going to be the same friend group. Everybody needs to get back not just four of us.

"Ehm... Liam? To answer your first question: I'm quite alright. I had my tea and just saw your call. Too your second question: You were always quite good with words... What happened?"
Good, Louis is sassy. That means he's not as shocked as I thought he would be.

"Sorry Tommo. I just really hope that you're up for it so it kinda just slipped out."

"Could you tell me what exactly you're thinking about and why now? I'm still on tour and Harry's not even in the middle of his."

I grin slightly. He still checks what we are up to. I think that means that he still cares, right?

"I was thinking about meeting up again. Just hanging out together like the old times. And why now? I always thought about meeting you all again, together. But one day, as in the day before yesterday, I missed you all so much that I decided to try and get you all together. And I know about the touring. If I'm right, then you'll be finished soon, right?"

He answers with a simple yes.

I continue by saying: "I checked with Harry first. We all know that touring is exhausting so I called him. He agreed to a meeting but we would all have to travel to Bologna on the 25th of July. He then has a concert on the 26th in Turin but he said he'll be fine. And I believe that. He's already a big boy."

I hear Louis chuckle: "I'm in. Do we want to meet in a hotel? I don't think we can arrive with the same flight. Out fans are literally the FBI."

I explain to him how the hotel guards the privacy of it's guest and I promise to make a group chat for further details. The he say that he needs to go because Eleanor woke up and likes to est breakfast with him. We say our goodbyes and end the call. As soon as it ended I sigh deeply.

I got all of them. We will meet again soon. We will have fun together.

But first there will be One Direction's 12th anniversary.

24.07.22