21

Didn't even realise that I've already wrote 20 chapters 😂

Harry's PoV:

He's not forgiven yet, but we are on a good path. I've waited for this apology for years and years and years but it never came. I've never suspected I'd get it in a hotel's hallway. But as far as I'm concerned the apology was sincere and that's all that matters to me right now. I've needed the apology for all the words he told me and he gave it to me with a reasonable explanation. Deep down I always knew that he lied to himself during our argument but my insecurities got the better of me and claimed that it all was my fault. I probably should't have given in that easily seeing as he hurt me pretty badly. Let's just hope the history doesn't repeat itself.

Niall's PoV:

Fuck, that got me crying. What did Louis do to break down like that in front of our eyes? We really have to talk about this someday.

-little time skip to after breakfast-

So we decided that we will spend the afternoon at the hotel pool because we can't get out of the hotel without our fans seeing us. I have to admit that I feel a bit bad for always occupying the pool but we don't really have another choice. I am still surprised that our fans didn't already notice that we are hanging out together.

OHHH, It just occurred to me that Louis and Harry will see each other without a top. Oh, this is going to be great. I see the scene in front of my eyes: Harry pulling off his top with Louis drooling over his body and the other way around. This is going to be the best afternoon ever.

And it was just as I thought it would be, even better:
flashback:
We are all sitting on our sunbeds, just enjoying the warm weather. All relaxed, I was just about going to sleep when somebody decides to empty a water bucket over my head. The cool water ran over my shirt, making it pretty much see-through. The person next to me and I screamed in unisono. Actually it was quite the harmony. I look to my left to see Harry soaking wet and with a white, now transparent shirt. Oh and he looks pissed off. Understandable. I look over to the culprits, which are laughing their arses off, way to close to the pool. I nod at Harry and we both get up and run towards the pool, so fast even flash would be impressed. Zayn and Louis saw us too late and the next thing they knew was that they are in the pool. Harry was nice, just as always, and pushed Zayn to a part where he could stand. I was a little asshole and pushed Louis to where he couldn't stand. As in the kids section. Ok, that was mean, he isn't even that small. Who am I kidding, he's a cute little bean. But he's quite intimidating just like all short people I know.

We look at each other and strip off our shirt, nothing more annoying then getting out off wet clothes, and jump after them.

When we came up to the surface again, Louis was clearly staring at Harry.

"Do you like what you see?" Oh please, Harry did not just ask Louis that. Since when is he that bold?
But before Lou had a chance to answer, Liam, my love, pointed it out again:

"Lou, quit staring at Harry. It's creepy!"

I watch as Lou's face gets more tinted with every second.

"I wasn't staring!"

"Yeah sure, Lou, whatever helps you sleep at night." Harry smirks.

Now Lou's cheeks are a crimson red. But he just accepts his fate, rolls his eyes and gets out of the water to waddle over to Liam who is still annoyingly dry. Oop- never mind, he's wet now, Louis hugged him with his wet bathing shorts and his wet shirt. Just then he strips his shirt off to reveal quite a toned body.

Harry's PoV:

I hold my breath when Louis strips off his shirt. I hungrily take in the toned abs and the tanned skin. Just before I could regain composure and take my eyes off his gorgeous body I hear somebody say with a clear grin in their voice:
"Do you like what you see?" And I didn't get saved from Liam like Louis got. I feel a blush creeping up my cheeks. I'd like to swoop that wicked smile right off his face. With as much confidence as I could muster I answer him:

"You've always looked gorgeous. Just checked if it didn't change."

Oh, I love making that boy blush. His cheeks are, now again, tinted pink and a soft smile replaces the smirk.

We just stare at each other until Liam clears his throat. That was followed by a slap, caused from Niall. He whisper-yells:

"That was so cute! Just let them stare at each other!"

I send Lou- Louis one last glance before we both burst out laughing. The situation is just ridiculous. I can't have feelings for Lou again. It didn't work out well for us the last time. We lost out friendship and I don't want to destroy that sweet new thing, close to a friendship.

This little incident, which actually should've made everything awkward actually managed to let us get along way better. We were more open with each other and when we played games Louis and I always teamed up against the others and cheated. It was so much fun and we were a good team when it came to chicken fight/ shoulder war. Louis, the little bean, was easy to carry on my shoulders and he was quite aggressive and pushed Niall straight of Liam's shoulders. Without even noticing we got closer and closer until we were acting just like before everything happened, just with less touching. And from all the smiles that were on the boys faces that was what everyone wanted to happen.

But nobody knows what will happen when we get drunk and play some truth or dare.

Have a nice day <3

~N
07.08.22