28

I'm back, bitchessss (no sorry: I'm back, luv) I had an eventful week but I'm not going to bother you soooo let's get on with the story.

Harry's PoV:

I was relaxed. I was calm. I was content. And now I'm hurt and ashamed. Let me recap a bit:

flashback:

"Hello Olivia." I notice Zayn's knowing look and curse internally at his observing skill. The rest just looks at me like they are expecting something from me.

I'm actually happy that she called me because normally I'm the one who contacts her. Maybe she does care for me?

Nope, she does not. My hope was destroyed innert seconds and my hopeful smile falls from my face.

"Heya Harry, just wanted to check how you are with the boys." She spat the last word out like it's an illness. I don't know why but she always seemed to hate the boys, especially Lou. But at least she wants to know how I am.

My hope that she called because she missed me, like I do, is long gone. All that's left is emptiness. I think the boys saw my change of facial expression and mime to me to put her on speaker. I would normally never do that so let's blame it on my tiredness. I put her on speaker without warning her and just in that second she decides to rant about how much of a bad influence the boys are and that they only are there so they get famous too.

I quote:

"These bitches, you know what I have told you! They are only on tour with you so they can a bit of your fame! They don't like you because of how you are and only because you do everything for them, like a servant. I mean you're definitely the most popular one, that's why I am in a relationship with you. And yeah you're also the hottest. But other than that: You have a shit personality, you're music is crap and you act quite feminine sometimes."

I heard it so many time and it breaks my heart a bit more every time.

Because nobody is there to fix the crack that is now nearly ripping my heart apart.

For a short moment I forget that I put her on speaker and look to the ground, accepting her words, seeing the truth behind them. I know that all she said is true but she never said until today what's the reason why we are together.

"But love, don't forget that I love you, right? You're my babe. Love you and see you soon."

That's the side of her I fell in love with. The sweet, caring side. The side that always gives me hope and doesn't let me let go.

A shaky breath brings me out of my trance. I look up only to see three shocked face and a face loaded with rage. Apparently Zayn guessed something like this and is now ready to start a war. But about what? About the obvious truth she said? Would be a pity to mess up his beautiful hair for someone as worthless as me.

So yes that's were we are now.

End of flashback

"You know nothing of what she said is true, right?"

Yeah thanks Liam for trying to make me feel better but all I can offer right now is a bitter laugh. And that's what you get.

"I need some time alone. Bye."

Now where do I find a spot that's quiet and has razors on a fricking airplane? And a mirror so I can look at my hideous self.

After bringing some distance between me and the boys, the best place to go seemed to be the toilet. The bathroom is quite big for a plane but a lot to heavily litten for my mood. But there is a mirror.