11

25th of July, Bologna

The day the boys will meet again. All together.

2h until they will meet in the hotel lobby

All really exited for their meeting. Some of them didn't see each other for years. They all wanted to see each other, but nobody took the first step until Liam. The boys don't know it yet but they will love him forever for getting them all together.

Harry's painting his nails and choosing an outfit for the meeting. He then needs to do some stuff for his show in the evening.

Niall's sitting at Nando's eating his bodyweight in food because he's so excited.

Louis is biting his nails and trying to formulate greetings so he doesn't stand there stuttering.

Liam's being a happy fluff ball and bouncing around, waiting for the meeting. (He's going to be there way to early, but that's just him being him)

Zayn's hopefully waiting for his cab to get him to the hotel. His biggest concern is that the boy will take care of him like he's made out of porcelain.

1h left

1h full of nervous thoughts, full of being giddy and filled with excitement.

And awaiting are hours of laughing, awkward talk and lovely hugs.

- time skip of an hour -

And how predicted, Liam's the first there. He's looking around, waiting for his brothers to arrive.

Liam's PoV:

I'm close to bursting from happiness. I get to see my brothers. After so long. I'm happy, I'm happy, I'm happyyyy. Why exactly am I 10 minutes early? I know I will spend these minutes just smiling like an idiot and trying to get inside without being seen. Oh. I need to get inside without being seen. How will I manage to do that? Just sneak in? Oh god, why am I early again? I'm just going to walk in there with confidence. You're a big boy, Liam. You can do it. I stride inside, trying to look confident but also trying to keep my head down. It sounds easier than it is, I swear! Once I get through the doors I see someone leaning against a wall. A tall, lanky figure. A cute mop of little, dark curls. Nails painted yellow and a shirt with dots on it. Against all the colours he's wearing, he put on dark trousers which highlight the blue green shirt. I see him swiping on his phone. Probably just petting his home screen because he doesn't know what to do.

I stroll over to him, which makes him look up and his green eyes lighten up from delight. He opens his arms ready for my hug which will surely follow as soon as I'm close enough. The next thing I know is that I'm embraced in a pair of warm arms. It still feels the same. "Hi" I say while looking up at him. He's smiling brightly. "Only three left to arrive now."

The next one to arrive is Zayn. He looks from side to side until he spots us. A smile appears on his face as he walks over to us. He still looks like a god. The dark hair smooth, the beard groomed, his skin gleaming in the light. Damn it sounds like I'm gay and into everyone from our group. I'm not! Not that it would be bad.
Harry speaks up with a small smile playing his lips: "Hey Zaynie"

The answer was a happy: "Hello Harreh"

I know you may think about the "we never really talked" part but they sorted it out shortly after that statement. And shortly after Harry was crying his heart out...
Yes, I contacted him when I saw what Zayn said. I may have called him to find him a crying mess. But we talked and then he talked to Zayn and now they're ok again.

Two missing for us to have a great group hug.

"Where are the other two?" Harry asks impatiently. Just in that moment Niall seemed to appear out of nowhere. He hugs Harry first and say: "Good to see you again, mate."

He then sees Zayn and me looking baffled and he has to shortly explain why he saw Harry not too far back in time.

After that he hugs Zayn and then me. As we are waiting for the "sass masta from doncasta" Niall suddenly starts smiling. Harry sighs, apparently knowing what Niall's going to say, me and Zayn are just watching the scene clueless.

Before Niall can say anything Harry already told him: "Don't"

And Niall just grins even wider and answers: "I was just going to compliment how you look. Nothing more."

Harry just sighs and starts counting to ten.

When he reaches nine Niall couldn't hold it in any longer: "Ok, fine. You're right. I wanted to comment on that. But why do you wear it if you know what it means?"

Zayn and I exchange a look. We still don't get it so I speak up: "What exactly are you two talking about?"

"Niall, don't" Harry groans. But Niall just explains amused that his shirt is coloured green and blue which is the colour scheme for Larry. Harry blushes slightly and hides his face in his hands. But Niall wasn't done. "Awww, baby. Are we embarrassing you. You don't need to hide. Louis will probably just notice it as soon as he sees you."
Harry's face took on a dark shade of red and it looks freaking adorable.

"Niall, enough torturing Harry." To say I'm amused is an understatement. But I'm a bit concerned since Louis still isn't here with us. Maybe somebody should look for him. Before I could suggest my idea, Harry already was saying my thoughts out loud. "Should someone go looking for Louis? Maybe he's still outside and forgot we're meeting inside?"

Niall of course gives Harry the part of searching for Louis but I know our leprechaun. He would help him if he didn't plan something. As soon as I'm sure Harry can't hear us I turn to Niall. He looks at me, all innocent. "Niall?"
We are silent for a few seconds. "Ok, ok. I saw him outside pacing around nervously. So I sent Harry, what's the problem?" I sigh. Captain Niall and his ship. He'll never leave it, even though we know it'll never sail.

Something happened and  they didn't want to talk to each other for a few days before they tolerated each other again. Barley tolerated each other. That Harry didn't flip out when Niall openly made Larry comments just shows us how much he matured and that he's over whatever happened.

Just as Zayn is about to say something the door to the lobby opens again and in comes a flustered Harry with Louis following closely, a blush covering his cheeks. Both of them blush even more when they sense our stares.

"What did you two do outside, all alone?"

Who asked that question, clearly amused? Not Niall, but Zayn. Niall was busy staring at them.

26.07.22
Hope you liked it <3