18

200 read!!! Omg! Thank youuuuuu <3
I'm happy about all the mistake you report, so if you see one, tell me please :)

Louis' PoV:

Shit. Harry's full out bawling in the arms of my dearest friends. I only cause pain to the people I like.

"Niall, what should I do? What should I do?" I don't want to touch him, he clearly isn't comfortable with that but I also can't have him crying like that. And Niall, being the great friend he is, answers me:

"I have no clue, mate. Figure it out yourself." Thanks for nothing. Well, maybe just coming down here is enough?

With a slightly shaking voice I say: "Harry? I'm so sorry."

He looks up at me with those incredibly green eyes, now full of tears.

"Louis. I shouldn't have yelled at you without letting you defend yourself." Truth is I would've never told him that he asked me to carry him.

"I would've reacted exactly the same, don't worry."

"Still, I'm sorry."

"Mate you have a serious apologising-issue. When we were on the phone call you said sorry about saying sorry too many times." Liam smiles.

I'm so thankful for Liam and how he lightens the mood. Now after the first drama:

"Should we now get some lunch? I'm hungry and I'm pretty sure I just heard Niall's stomach growl."

I see Niall patting his tummy with one hand and saying proudly:

"Well you know. I ate two hours ago, of course I'm hungry."

Our little Niall, we love him.

When we walk towards our table, the whole breakdown-fight-thing was outside the dining room, don't worry, I keep my distance to Harry. I don't want him to feel uncomfortable again. He has a show tonight for which, I'm pretty sure, he still has a lot to do. He needs to focus on the show and making the fans happy. After Turin we can all spend some time together, maybe even come with him to Madrid. He still needs to tell us what he decided, but I will not push it. The boys are already laughing again and joking around but I notice that Harry's really quite. I hope it's because of the breakdown and not because I'm still here with them. When our food comes we all eat in silence, enjoying our meal.

"So, Harry? Are you still good with us coming to tonights show?"

"Yes, I am." Harry nods.

YESSS. I really did want to see him again and the show was just great yesterday. But does he want me there too?

"Ehm, can I come too?"

My question silences the whole table which makes me feel truly uncomfortable. But Harry saves me by sending me a warm smile:

"Of course Louis. You're part if the group and what happened today is forgotten, ok?"

I'm so thankful that he's not angry with me but on the other hand you should expect that, we are both adults after all. And I think, with how he's acting towards me, he's ready to start over and build our friendship up again. Maybe the break was for the best.

I send him a soft smile which I hope shows how much I appreciate that he doesn't hate on me. I know we will need to talk about it at one time but right now I'm happy with how it is.

Zayn's PoV:

I love to observe these two communicate with just facial expressions and smiles. It's beautiful. I think the issue is still unsolved but they give each other time to see if it's worthy to solve it. And I think that's great. I can't stand being in the middle of an argument between friends.

So now we're here in the hotel pool, sadly without Harry, playing around like we are three years old. Our curly headed one had to prepare for the show and try on his outfit, which he was not willing to send us a photo of. He told us he wanted it to be a surprise like it will be to everybody else. I'm really happy that he told us we can come to the show tonight, I loved his performance yesterday. He seemed confident, happy and free. And I felt like a proud brother. Seeing him live is even more impressive then the livestreams. And his songs are just bomb. The people dance to them, sing the lyrics and have fun with Harry. I'm not sure if he knows how much of an impact his music has on people's life. I noticed that he sometimes looks really sad but then covers it up with a smile that just seems fake if you know him. But I'm not his closest friend, I can't talk to him about this stuff. Maybe when we got to know each other better again.

But back to the pool. Yes, I'm in the pool, they persuaded me. It feels just like the old times. Niall and Louis are being childish, Liam is laughing at them and shushing them and I'm observing and splashing water at Lima. Before you think: How does nobody notice us? Well, Harry's management talked to the hotel and we have the swimming pool just for us for at least two hours. I think Harry's management really looks out for him and respect his wishes. Well, at least I hope so. We had enough experience with bad management to say that it's the worst. They completely overworked us, didn't give us good advice, made unhealthy choices which reflected on our lives and broke apart Louis' and Harry's friendship. Yes, friendship.

Do you know when there are these people with an undeniable connection and everybody sees it except for them? Those two acted like soulmates. You could think they were only touchy friends but drunken nights told us otherwise. If you gave them enough alcohol they would start kissing each others cheek, holding hands, whispering "I like you" and dancing around sexually. It was a feast for us to watch. Niall didn't drink alcohol on those nights and was just watching, completely entranced in the obvious love that lingered between them.

But the next morning they were back to normal, just touchy friends and laughing at what they did the night before. I know that Niall talked to Harry often but he always said the he and Lou are just friends. Once he even started singing: "F.R.I.E.N.D.S. we're just friends"

Now, I'm still hoping that Harry will take us with him on tour so we can see more of his great shows.

Harry's PoV:

I was running around the whole afternoon, organising the last few things together with my management and now I here getting my makeup and hair done. And I decided that the boys can come on tour with me under one condition: If it gets to much for me tool handle I can send them home anytime. It sounds really harsh but it's for my mental health's safety. Now with a quick change of topic: I decided with the outfit I have today I could just leave my nails in the same yellow colour. I actually like that colour a lot. It makes me happy and reminds me of emojis, only the ones laughing and being happy of course.

Now, I'm going to get out there and just live my music even if the people are only here to see me. But I want to have fun and I have my band and my friends now. I didn't see them again after lunch but Zayn messaged me saying that they spent the afternoon chilling around the pool, for which he thanks me, getting ready and he also told me that they are in the VIP box waiting for the show to start.

Hope you liked it, have a nice day <3
And thanks again for the 200 reads and all the votes and comments, I'm so grateful <3

~N
04.08.22