Twenty-Six - Falling Into Right Places? (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

Taehyung: "You'll see. Just close your eyes." He encouraged her.

Jisoo closed her eyes while Taehyung opened the door of her old bedroom. He then held her hand and wrapped his other arm around her waist, guiding her to the room. They reached the inside of the room and Taehyung made her count before having her open her eyes.

Jisoo gasped upon seeing the view in front of her. She was speechless while her eyes wander around the room. Her eyes that already dried up from the crying she had in their bedroom started to well up again. She can't seem to find the words to describe the room. The room was beautifully arranged with all the things they bought for the baby.

Jisoo: "Tae-" Her voice cracked as tears finally roll down her cheeks.

Taehyung who remained standing at her back wrap both of his arms around her bulging stomach. He rested his chin on her shoulder as he caresses her bump.

Taehyung: "I thought of decorating the room while you were away. I have nothing to do after school and my big baby is not here so..." He explained.

Jisoo: "Thank you, babe. I love it!" She gigled as she tried to wipe the tears on her face.

After some time of adoring the sight in front of them, she extracted herself from his arms and started walking around.

Jisoo: "See, baby? This is your room and daddy worked really hard to make it comfy for you." She said. Smiling widely.

Jisoo: "Daddy and mommy can't wait to see you, baby." She said while looking at Taehyung lovingly.

Jisoo: "Mrs. Kim." She almost whispered as she saw Taehyung's mom standing at the main door.

She was surprised to see his mother visiting their place especially at this time when Taehyung is not at home.

Jisoo: "P-please come in, m-ma'am." She stuttered as she opens the door widely.

Without saying a word, Ji-Won stepped inside and walked to the living room. Jisoo nervously followed her, not knowing what's about to happen.

Jisoo: "Do y-you want s-something to drink, Mrs. Kim?" She asked, trying to sound confidently.

Ji-Won: "No, I'm good." She simply said before settling herself in one of the couch.