" Zhan ge....I will do it..."said Yibo.

"Yibo....why are you shy....I have seen everything...." said Zhan while making Yibo wear his pants.

"I know but...." said Yibo shyly.

"Just lie there....I am helping you..." said Zhan and Yibo nodded. Zhan used to help Yibo in almost everything. From taking bath to changing clothes and eating food, he is always around Yibo taking care of him.

Zhan combed Yibo's hair and kissed on Yibo's forehead.

"You stay here...I am bringing the food..." said Zhan and walked away.

"Hmm....baby....Don't you think....your Dada is spoiling us...." said Yibo pouting. Yibo got a new habit of talking to his little babies. The feeling of having a life inside him makes Yibo feel so happy sometimes that he can't control himself.

"When you will come out na, we will together prank your Dad....for what he did on honeymoon night...he is such a pervert...." said Yibo as he felt something hit him from inside.

"ahh...." groaned Yibo in a low voice.

"What was that...." said Yibo as he touched his stomach worriedly as Zhan entered inside.

"Ge....ge...I....I....felt a hit....inside my stomach..." said Yibo with a tensed face.

"What...." said Zhan excitedly and ran to Yibo.  He sat beside him and placed his hand on Yibo's stomach.

"Did you do or say something right now...." asked Zhan.

"Yeah....I just said....you are a pervert..." said Yibo as Yibo felt the hit again and Zhan felt it too this time.

"Ahhh...." yelled Zhan excitedly.

"What happened ge...." asked Yibo.

"The baby is kicking Yibo..." said Zhan happily.

"Yes...just feel it...." said Zhan and placed Yibo's hand on his belly.

"Say it again...." said Zhan.

"What....you are a pervert??..."said Yibo as he felt a kick again and this time double.

" Zhan ge....."said Yibo with shimmering eyes.

"Woah....is it real..." said Yibo happily and Zhan nodded.

"But it's not right....why do they kick when you say I am a pervert...." said Zhan pouting.

"Because they know you well too..." said Yibo while laughing.

"Huhh....come out once babies....then Dada will show you...." said Zhan and Yibo chukkled.

At night
"Zhan ge....Zhan ge...." moaned Yibo.

"What is it Yibo...." asked Zhan sleepily.

"Ge....." said Yibo while rubbing himself on Zhan's groin.

"Ge....umm....want you....." said Yibo in a low voice.

"Come here...." said Zhan hugged Yibo.

"Ge....no....please.......do it...." said Yibo while clucthing Zhan's t shirt.

"Such a bad boy you are...." said Zhan and kissed Yibo's forehead. He moved closer to Yibo while rubbing his member on Yibo's clothed ass. Zhan felt a damp wet spot in Yibo's shorts realising that Yibo was releasing his slick.

"You are so wet baby..." Said Zhan.

"Uhmnn...i know ge....that's why I want you....Alpha....please..." Said Yibo in a seductive voice.  Zhan wrapped his hand around Yibo's waist which was now big due to pregnancy. He slid his hand under Yibo's t shirt gently sliding his hand over Yibo's protuding belly while he kissed his nape.