A Plan

I have a great idea

I need to find strong beings in order to copy their abilities or take their DNA for my new body, so i thought why don't I make allies at the same time. You see their are many mythology's that have a enemy they cannot beat, whether it is because they are to strong, their perfect counter, or it would cause to much destruction to their land to fight them. That is were I come into play.

I will other up my services to these factions to take out strongest enemy's, which in turn allows me to copy a ton of skills, in exchange for owing me a favor. This is also a chance for my children to become stronger and reach new heights.

For the Norse faction, they have multiple multiple enemy's to deal with but most of it is complicated, I believe the only one they will allow me to get rid of is Niohoggr, for the other ones like Fenrir and Midgardsormr they are heavily attached to the prophesy called ragnarok and they would not want me to start that early.

But that is fine, Niohoggr has a verity of abilities that could be useful, for instance his self-resurrection could be useful to my children and his black miasma that does damage to anyone that touches it. It would be a good idea to send diablo to deal with him, both of those skills would work great with him.

Next would be the Greeks.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH there's no way I'm going to help them, I will devour the whole pantheon before helping them sounds like a good idea.

Anyway next is Egypt, there we would be getting rid of Apophis but convincing Ra to let us do that would be hard but luckily we could get him to agree as a joke thinking that we have a death wish.

From Apophis we would gain Primordial water, and Dark field barrier. Primordial water is a special technique that he possess that makes a black liquid that is extremely deadly to most, as it is capable of dissolving anything that it comes into contact with, even god-class beings can get damaged by it. Dark Field Barrier is capable of creating a dark world inside of it with also being extremely tough to break. All of these are useful to me. I will bring Guy and Rain with me to fight it.

Next would be the Persian faction, our hardest fight will be here because we will have to fight both the evil god Angra Mainyu and his creation the evil dragon Aiz Dahaka who are both master magicians who most likely know more spells than even I do. Gaining their knowledge over slayer magics would invaluable. I will take Carrera for her magic resistance and Testarossa as well to defeat them. Gaining the favor of a creator god is a bonus as well.

That's good for now I only need those 3 factions as allies, I will just take what I want from everyone else.

Aside from that, there is an individual who has caught my interest recently, well first let me explain. All underworlds are connected, no matter what faction they are from they are still connected. The person who has caught my attention is in the Mesopotamian factions underworld that is called Kur. I do not know who that being is but the fact still remains, it is calling to me . For what purpose I have no clue, or it could be that they are doing it by accident.

There power is overwhelming and I do not believe I can take them on as I am now. I will wait till I gain my perfect body before going there. Still that beings power brings me comfort, something I have never felt before...

Diablo finished his mission and brought back the body's. From them my perfect body will gain Bat transformation, bat manipulation, mist manipulation, darkness manipulation, and Immortality (Type 1). While from the humans I took their infinite growth, which was hard too extract until I used [Boost] to multiply the said quality.

Now my current objective is to kill the Evil Gods and Dragons while gaining their factions favor in the process. But were do I start.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Notice: Its up to you guys should he start with the

1.Norse

2.Egypt

3. Persian

It does not matter to me

In the next few chapters there be a lot of conversations instead of Goetia just monologuing

Sorry for the short chapter :(