part 13

Mirabel woke up and continued sailing. Ahuna still didn't put his shirt on at the blazing sun bear down on them.  Mirabel got some of the fruit from the deck. She pulled out an orange and an apple. Ahuna took the orange and mirabel took the apple. She finished everything as ahuna didn't eat the skin. They threw the skin back into the bag. They got back to sailing as mirabel turned the sail slightly. The sun was only getting hotter, they needed shade or they'd get heatstroke. She looked around but no such shade came. She sighed then got an idea, the winds had stopped so they weren't moving. She turned the sail to the side and climbed to the wooden bar, "ahuna, cmon" she smiled. The boy climbed up and they just enjoyed the shade for a while until a breeze came, a strong one. Mirabel looked and froze. A tornado on its way, she turned the sail and made it go faster. Ahuna gripped the wood as they did so. He secured the bottom of the boat. They continued sailing until they got to a small island. The tornado changed direction. They got their stuff and decided to walk the rest of the way since sadly they hsd been blown of course. They started their walk through the woods. "At least its shady?" Ahuna offered. Mirabel scoffed and rolled her eyes. They continued walking through the trees. Mirabel jumped a log as ahuna was a little ahead. She caught up. "How much longer?" He asked getting some water and drinking some. "Three miles" she said spotting the slightest glimpse of the mountains. They sped up a little and continued walking when a growl csme from above them. They looked to see two yellow eyes. Mirabel grabbed the spear but instead the it was a black jaguar. It knocked her over, ahuna couldn't grt the spear but...it licked her face!? She smiled "midnight!" The jaguar let a soft purr out and picked her up,  it looked to ahuna. "Cmon then!" He cautiously walked towards the black jaguar. He got on and held onto mirabels waist wrapping his arms around making mirabel blush madly. "Go girl!" The jaguar took of running through the trees. It sped up as a clearing approached. Mirabel felt the air rush past her. "WHOOHOO!" ahuna yelled and mirabel blushed harder, she took a drink as the jaguar stopped. They got off. "Encanto!" Mirabel smiled, her eyes full of excitement."Cmon! Cmon!" She pulled ahuna to the river. He ran with ber as they attempted to run through the water wich came to their knees. They got across and the jaguar followed. They ran through the grass and to the hill, mirabel climbed the rocks helping the boy up. He followed her with a little struggle but not alot. The jaguar jumped up"show off" ahuna muttered as they got to the top of the hill. They ran down and stopped at the bottom. "Watch this" she whispered spotting a woman in red, she walked towards her sneaking then hugged her. "Who whos that!?" The woman turned and mirabek let go" MIRA!" She hugged her. Ahuna came closer as the rest of the famoly ran and joined. "Who's this?" Alma asked looking to the boy. "Familia, this is ahuna. My best friend" he smiled and waved. "Got a boyfriend?" Camilo asked, mirabel glared and He shut up. "Cmon inside" luisa said but mirabel smiled "tonito come here" he did. Mirabel got out the jaguar plushie. He smiled and went to take it but hesitated" jts yours" he took it and hugged it. He ran and showed pepa. Mirabel stood up "cmon" they entered the house wich instantly  pulled ahuna and mirabel together making mirabel stumble and the boy catch her. She blushed and got uo as the boy was oblivious. "Ship" dolores whispered to mariano who nodded. "Mami why doesn't he have a shirt on?" Antonio asked. "I nearly drowned" mirabel admitted.the famkly was told the story.

"Well we made you a room" pepa said,"we have a question" mirabel said and they looked. "Remember how when I came back you asked if I was moving back?" They nodded. "Could we both take you up on the offer?" A rainbow appeared but pepa tried to hide it. "Of course!" They all said instantly. Mirabel smiled as they hugged her. Ahuna went to walk away but luisa pulled him into the hug and pepa ruffles his hair.
"La familia madrigal is reunited!"