part 9

Mirabel got up and saw Hei Hei, pua and midnight with Sina. She walked around and remembered she had left the poncho and her borrowed clothes at the town, she smiled and saw the fishermen, she walked over to them. "Your awake!" The man exclaimed." Hi, any new fishing spots?" She asked" not yet we're testing the area" another one replied" I'll let you know if I find anywhere good"  they nodded and she left to the beach. She smiled seeing midnight  trying to fish. Mirabel crouched beside her. " there" she pointed to a fish, the jaguar caught it. Mirabel smiled and ruffled her jaguars fur. She got up and continued walking her jaguar now by her side. She saw some of the tribe finding coconuts. It was a good attempt! Mirabel walked over to them." Wanna have a go?" Moana asked," alright" mirabel put her hair up and climbed the tree with ease. Her jaguar was on the one next to her, she grabbed some cocnutd" THROW THEM DOWN!" She looked and saw Tui. She grabbed one and dropped it into the basket, she did this for about five before jumping over and helping her jaguar, they got 13 in total, mirabel got back down her jaguar went to the beach." Thanks" moana elbowed her " no problem" mirabel replied" how did the visit to your family go?" Sina asked, they took a walk." Good, they realised I can't live there but I can visit once in a while" she explained taking her hair down, it was now wavy instead if curly." Good" sina smiled" they gave me my glasses that I had for spare since my contacts are gone" she said since she was wearing them." When are you gonna visit them?" Tui asked as they sat down by the ocean." On birthdays and some holidays" they nodded." Luckily none of these actualy happen on days that have something important here" she explained calming them."good" sina nodded. " midnight looks sad" moana said," I know" she muttered" I'm looking into it" she smiled," we'll leave you be" they said before leaving, midnight didnt move when mirabel sat next to her. "Whats wrong?" She asked hoping to get at least a clue, she gave a soft roar and looked into the ocean. Mirabel realised" you miss parce?" She asked, the jaguar looked at her and looked happier at the mention of his name" cmon I'll need to check something" she got up and went to moana" where's the boats?" She asked " whats wrong?" Sina asked " she misses parce" she explained, " their down by the river just be careful its new territory" Tui said, mirabel nodded and ran off " she's gonna be gone for a few days" moana said they all nodded. Mirabel got the boat ready, midnight sat ready, they set off the wind in their favour today. Mirabel smiled as they set off, midnight layed down impatient " don't worry it'll be a day at most" mirabel chuckled. She checked the map," Right way" she smiled and put it in the storage. She turned the sail and now on the right course. She smiled as her jaguar sat back up and caught a fish for herself but didn't eat. " propably for parce" she thought as they saw the island" dammit wr got here quickly" she thought as she tied the boat. Mirabel smiled as the jaguar jumped off fish in mouth, she found the clothes and put them on. They were propably on their break today. She went to casita and knocked on the door. " cmon!" Camilo pulled her inside "midnight missed parce" she said as the two jaguars exchanged gifts, midnight showed mirabel the rose. ", that's pretty" she smiled" she's just gonna be sad again once I take her" mirabel thought," antonio" she knelt down" sí prima?" He asked" you see midnight's gonna be sad if I take her home" she explained, the family were shocked having realised her offer" so would you all be ok if she stayed here with parce?" Sge asked but mainly to antonio" b but your like her mother!" Julieta exclaimed " it's been 2 years and they usualt leave around this time" mirabel explained" plus she just lays on the beach all day" she shrugged." Plus there's a new island wich means more animals" she smiled ", sure we can" pepa said after a mini meeting" thanks" mirabel smiled " next time you come bring some food! Mamá said I can't eat all the arepa's be said kicking his foot." I bring some for the journey cmon" sge led them to the boat, " why do you have a coconut?" Pepa asked confused " for a cup basically" mirabel said, she had snacks. Camilo loved them.", don't eat them all I need some for the way back" he nodded, ate half of them. Mirabel out the back in the storage." Just looking at that makes my stomach flip" dolores muttered seeing the boat rock. Mirabel shrugged." Wanna stay for the night?" Isabella asked"sure but only one, we're building new houses" she explained. They went back to casita." Who took care of you when you arrived?" Isabella asked. Mirabel looked awkwardly at them." Well its not exactly like that...." they stared" explain" luisa said" so I hit some....  bad sailing conditions, and a wave shoved me of the boat" a cloud appeared" then another bigger wave shoved me against the boat making me faint?" It started to rain" and I was unconscious for about two weeks" ut started to storm"but I was saved by my friend moana and her parents, sina and Tui, they helped me get better" the cloud dissappeared " their also the chief" they looked shocked." So midnight's staying?" Antonio asked" yes she is" mirabel replied." She eats fish and meat sooo...." he smiled" parce eats the same!" He smiled. " so who's this moana?", pepa asked " my friend" she decided to tell them the truth " ok sit down" they djd" so you know the magic right?", they nodded" she can maybe control the oceans?" They looked shocked" wait so how did your boat crash?" Luisa asked" since she can't control what she doesn't see and the ocean has a mind of its own, she can talk to it like abuela talks to casita." They looked shocked."maybe the magic went further than encanto" pepa thought outloud.

Mirabel stayed for the day and they caught her up on everything, the grandchildren had a sleepover in luisa's room since isabella now had carnivorous plants everywhere."Oh there's this one called a-" dolores glared.

She left the next day, midnight stayed with the madrigals and she was happy there but mirabel was hurt having to leave her, but it was for the best.