part 10

The seas were strong. Mirabel struggled to sail but there was no land as far as the eye could see. She sailed towards the islands direction. She needed to get home! She jumped as a lightning bolt hit the water. She got worried and fear plused through her. She kept sailing. "MIRABEL!?" She heard moana scream her name over the winds "MOANA!?", she yelled for her name when she saw it! The island! She made the boat speed up and it hit the island"cmon!" They ran back to the hut. They closed the door and mirabel panted. "Wheres midnight?", chief Tui asked." She's at the encanto, she's happier there" she said and moana hugged her. She hugged her back." Sit down" she did so confused."It's about the visits you take ti your family" Tui said and mirabel went stiff."whay about them?" She asked her voice shook slightly. "The seas are getting dangerous again" sinan said and put her hand over mirabel's." Just take a break for a little while, jt won't be to long ok?" Moana asked and mirabel felt as if a dagger had stabbed her heart. They were asking her to break away from her familia again! "I'll think" she left to her room. She sat on the bed and sighed." I can't leave without an explanation" she whispered and looked to the water." Te fiti help me" she pleaded and sighed." If I was to make one more visit to the encanto I'd be stuck until the seas calm, but it'd loud and....weird" she muttered considering her options" but if I stay I won't be able to go to Antonio's birthday." She sighed."I made a promise, I don't break them" she said and went to her door. She tried to open it,"it won't budge!"She rattled it. She went to the window and moved the leaf curtains. She sat on the ledge, "three....Two....one"she jumped and hit the ground with a thud. "Ack" she stood up and felt her ankle. It was definitely broken. She walked to the boats. The quiet island was as if it was empty. The plants rustled in the wind and the breeze in her hair. The storm calmed a few minutes ago. She sat on the beach." Te fiti help" she whispered. "What should I do?", she asked herself and she heard the sand move. She turned around, a boy stood there around her age." S sorry" he said and mirabel just pattedthe sand next to her.he sat next to her." Why do you need help?" he asked her, confusion in his voice. Mirabel sighed." Should I go home?" She asked him." The seas are dangerous but it's mi primo's birthday soon and I promised to be there" she explained." Well If I was you. I'd wait, wait until the seas calmed a little and set sail the day before his birthday" he explained and mirabel smiled." That'd work" she said and he smiled" what's your name?" Mirabel asked turning to face him." I'm ahanu, you?"He asked and mirabel introduced herself." It's a beutiful night" he said and mirabel nodded." I didn't think anyone would come out at this hour" mirabel said and allowed her hand to graze the waters edge." Neither did I" he agreed making mirabel laugh softly." If you had to be in one place forever where would it be?" He asked," I'd be on the seas" he said and mirabel thought." I don't know" she said and he frowned but nodded." Well some of us are meant to explore and discover, others are meant to watch" he explained. Mirabel nodded." We should go home, meet you tommorow?" He nodded and they went back. Mirabel climbed the tree outside and jumped into her room. She went to bed excited for tommorow but little did she know it would take a turn for the worse.