🤧Daddy Rao in Trouble 🤧

Start from the beginning

Rivu :- to... Mumma... Humne use... Chips kiladi...

Pallavi's eyes widen with shock...

Pari bachha muh kholo apna...

Pari negatively move her head...

Rivu and ridhu both take a chance and run away from there before pallavi hold them... Pallavi get up and go behind them...

Rivan... Ridhan... Ruko to tum dono...

PARI is wriggling in her mother's arm...

Kirti and Amma and Amruta trio look at pallavi and her kids as all four are paint themselves in colour.

Flashback

When pallavi is working on her laptop... Both twins are open thier paint colors and start printing thier hands and feet in that process they make themselves colourfull and seeing them Pari who crawling back on room and seeing them she smiles loudly and before they stop her she already deep herself in colour stain and copy her brothers and both twins are enjoying this much... And in sometimes they trio are in colourmess. Rivu ridhu both are eating thier favorite cookies and chips and pari being pari... Not Let them eat alone ,after that pari literly seat on rivu's lap and pulling his hair and threatening him in her baby language that make Ridhubaby facepalm himself.

Ridhu is smart enough to get them apart and than they both brothers make her eat and she is munching while giving wide smile... And rivu ridhu both are frown at her .

After that they trio heard pallavi's voice and they are hide behind the cot.

Flashback end

Flashback end

Kirti controlling her laugh and say...

Yeah Holi tum logo n akele khel di... Hume bulaya bhi nahi...

Pallavi is glaring at kirti..

Amma :- held rivu and ridhu hands..
Tum dono n ye kya hal kar liya hai apna... Aur pari ka bhi...

Itna to raghav or kirti n bhi bachpana me muje pareshan kiya to tum itna Badmas kaha se bana...?

Amruta :- Lagta hai ye Pallavi pe gaye hai.... Control her laugh...