Chapter 13

Hey everyone I hope you all enjoy this chapter if you do be sure to like and comment because I enjoy reading them and you all can be pretty funny.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Detective Decker's POV

*Smash*

*Smash*

*Smash*

Decker: Come on.

I was trying to break the lock on the basement door, but it wasn't working. (y/n) could be back any moment and if I don't have anything to show for my search this could cause some problems.

*Smash*

*Smash*

*Click*

The lock broke and I was able to get the door open. The basement was dark, so I took out my flashlight and gun. I slowly made my way down the stairs and I could hear something that sounded like chains moving. I made it to the base of the stairs and peeked into one of the rooms and saw something I didn't see coming. It was (y/n) (l/n) chained to a wall with cuts, bruises, and burns all over his body plus a broken foot. He was motioning his head across the room so I looked to see the missing girl Scarlett chained to the wall as well in a somewhat worse state than (y/n).

I couldn't be sure this wasn't a trick so I kept my gun pointed at (y/n) while I made my way to the girl

Decker: Don't move or I'll shoot you.

I made it over to Scarlett and took her gag out.

Scarlett: Thank you!

She was crying.

Decker: Shhhhhhh! Be quiet, we don't want anyone to hear you.

Her crying turned into whimpering as I looked at the chains. They would be hard to break without the proper tools, but if I could find the key. I did a quick scan of the area but didn't see one.

Decker: You, where's the key?

I said to (y/n) as I pointed my gun at him.

(Y/N): *muffled* I don't know.