Chapter 1

Mom: (y/n) wake up you are going to be late for school. You need to get up.

I opened my eyes to see my mom standing next to my bed holding her phone out to show me the time.

(Y/N): Five more minutes, please.

Mom: Nope.

She pulled the blankets off of me.

Mom: You have been snoozing your alarm for the past forty-five minutes. Get up and get in the shower before your sister uses up all the hot water.

(Y/N): Fine.

Mom: When you're done I will have breakfast for you guys.

(Y/N): Thanks, mom. I love you.

Mom: Love you too.

My mom left and I got my stuff for my shower. I knocked on the bathroom door only for my sister to open it in a towel.

Violet: Don't worry I left you some warm water.

(Y/N): Thanks.

Violet: If you leave your clothes outside the door I'll grab them and put them in the wash for you.

(Y/N): Sure.

She smiled and walked off into her room. I got in the bathroom, left my clothes outside the door, and hopped in the shower. Once I was done I dried off and got changed into some normal clothes for school. I went downstairs to see mom giving dad a kiss goodbye before he left for work.

Dad: Goodbye. I'll see you guys later tonight for dinner.

Mom: Wait before you go

She dropped her voice to a whisper. I could barely hear what it sounded like.

Mom: something something school because of something.

He left and mom went back to the kitchen bringing out 3 plates of food.

Mom: (y/n) sit down and eat up.

I sat down at the head of the table and mom sat down next to me after placing the other plate at the opposite head of the table.

(Y/N): So mom, what were you and dad talking about?

Mom: Nothing sweetheart.

(Y/N): Mom didn't you say families don't have secrets?

Mom: So are you saying you don't have any secrets? If you want you can tell me all of your secrets and I will tell you this one or we can just drop it. I think that's checkmate.

(Y/N): Well played mom.

Mom: Where is your sister?

(Y/N): Properly in her room getting ready or doing laundry.

Violet: Here I am.

Yandere Sister (Male reader X Yandere twin sister) REDOOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara