Chapter 5

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Violet's POV

While everyone was at the reception at our house I was out doing some shopping to try and take my mind off of (y/n) going to that whore for comfort

While everyone was at the reception at our house I was out doing some shopping to try and take my mind off of (y/n) going to that whore for comfort. If she was out of the way (y/n) would only need me and then we could continue on our path of love. I was currently in Victoria's Secret trying to find some new lingerie. I found this beautiful black bombshell lace teddy and sheer lace robe that would look perfect on me.

(Fantasy Start)

I returned home to find it perfectly quiet and all of the pictures in the house that had our parents were gone. Now the only pictures you could see are those that were of me and (y/n). I made my way to our home office to see (y/n) doing some work on the computer.

Violet: I'm home, sweetie.

(Y/N): Welcome back my love. How was your day?

Violet: It was lonely without you by my side, but I was able to get past it knowing that you were here so no one would be looking at you or possibly touching you.

(Y/N): I wouldn't dream of having anyone else near me.

Violet: I know and you've been so good I have a little surprise for you.

(Y/N): Really?

Violet: Yes, why don't you go wait for me in the bedroom.

(Y/N): Ok.

He got up and walked into the bedroom while I went to the bathroom to get all dolled up for my love. Once I finished my makeup I stripped out of my clothes and changed into a black bombshell lace teddy and sheer lace robe. I walked into the bedroom and saw (y/n) waiting for me on the bed. I stood in the doorway and he came over to me and kissed me.

(Y/N): I like this surprise.

Violet: I thought you would.

He picked me up and held me up by my ass as I wrapped my legs around his waist. We kissed deeply and passionately then he brought me over to the bed. As we fell onto the bed I could feel his hard dick pressing against my wet pussy through our clothes.

Violet: (y/n) I need you inside me.

He undid his pants and pulled out his beautiful cock. I moved the fabric covering my pussy to the side.

Violet: I am so wet (y/n) just shove it inside me. Make me your dirty little slut

He shoved his cock inside me.

Violet: Oh fuck yeah!

I held him close and dug my nails into my back. I feel so complete when he is inside me it's like I am whole again. He pounded me so hard and I loved it. This is what we are meant to be: we are perfect like this. I bit down on his shoulder to hold in my moans and I could feel him getting close to cumming.