Wanted Missing

I've kissed dozens of guys, I even once considered myself a lip-whore. But really, I think deep down, and I mean abyss deep, I was trying to make for losing my lip-V-card to a guy who smelt like the Waffle House.

Cheap, sleazy, and downright disgusting.

I gained three pounds after that kiss.

But this kiss, with Adam, was different. Good different. It made up for the Waffle House kiss.

I felt like I was flying over a... Wait scratch that. I felt like I was in heaven, singing and jammin' with the angels and playing Guitar Hero with God.

And if God was watching, please respect my privacy. I don't go sneaking and peeking when you enjoy yourself. Or whatever Gods did.

Suddenly Adam pulled away, interrupting my Praise moment.

He muttered something under his breath.

"What?" I asked, was I that bad of a kisser? No one every complained... Well except Jesse when I bit his lip thinking it was a pancake...

"What?" He said playing stupid.

I frowned.

"Don't 'what?' me."

"What are you talking about?"

"You said something!"

"No I didn't," he muttered, his cheeks turning pink.

He blushed.

Adam blushed like a girl.

I giggled.

Now it was his turn to question me.

"What?"

"Huh?"

"You laughed."

"Nu-Uh."

"Yeah you did...?"

"Adam I think you may need to rest."

I was only half joking.

He seriously needed to rest.

Bags were under his eyes and his eyes were slightly red shot as if he just smoked a joint. Probably did knowing Adam.

He rolled his eyes. "Phoebe... You just got shot and your telling me I need some rest."

I snorted, "I just had a mini-coma, I think I'll live."

He snorted, copy cat, and rolled his eyes, again.

"Do you want me to leave?"

The question caught me off guard. Did I want Mr. Piece of Hunk to leave?

No. I wanted to continue our kiss.

But what about Claudia...? What would she think? And Mae? I'm pretty sure she'll want to kick my a-

"Hello, hello, hello my little darlings!"

Speak of the devil.

Well we weren't really talking about him but you get what I mean.

I hope.

Gabrielle walked in my room like he owned it, his nose in the air and his hand on his hip like a model.

"I thought I heard some say 'I HEART GAY GABE!'" He screamed and threw his arms in the air in the ole 'ta-daa!' fashion. Before strutting over to my side that wasn't occupied by Adam.

"Guess what?" He asked and before anyone could answer he continued and said, "I met someone! His name is Quinn and his a doll!"

[Insert mannish squeal here.]