Doctor of Love

You know that feeling you have that someone is following you? Well, I never have or had that feeling... Just wanted to point that out to you...

.:.:.:.:.

"No buts-"

"Bu-but... Fine!"

I chuckled as Mae folded her arms across her chest and pouted.

"I really don't see why they need their privacy but whatever," she grumbled.

"Mom, it's not like she's going to walk out pregnant," Claudia sighed patiently.

That idea seemed to bother Mae more than it should have...

But before she could say something, someone knocked on the door.

Adam peeked inside.

Granny Mae perked up and her frown turned upside down.

"Darryl!" Mae cried as if it was his great pleasure of being here. Her gray-blue eyes beamed at him and she repeatedly ran her fingers through her white bush.

"Mae," Adam 'Darryl' greeted her with a small nod and small smile. In a sane and normal person's (including myself) mind that said 'hi'. But in a horny, old ladies mind that said 'let's talk about sex baby!'

Mae giggled and I shuddered at the thoughts she maybe having.

"Ms. Claudia," His Royal Assness continued until his eyes met mine. His smile grew and a twinkle of guilt sparked in his eyes. "And the lovely Phoebe," he said in his 'I'm sexy, melt to the sound of my voice' voice.

I grunted and reached for my juice box on the food try in front of me. Today was corn and meatloaf. Yuck.

"Ma," Claudia said slowly in her telltale warning voice.

Mae was currently watching Adam with Granny Hawk eyes, she huffed and stood up (hah! It kinda rhymed).

"We'll leave you two some privacy," Mom said as she pulled Mae out the door. I could still hear them bickering from behind the door. Then hell broke through.

"Damn!-"

"Ma! Don't bite that doc-"

"Ma'am I'm going to have to ask you- ow! That old woman bit me!"

"Call the cops-!"

"No! Stop!"

All the voices started to drift away after a huge crash. I shook my head.

What will I do about my family...?

"Phoebe..." Adam said in a low audible voice, catching my attention. I looked to my left to see him sitting next to me, both of his hands were in his lap.

"Asshole," I chirped.

"Look I'm-"

"Ah, ah, sorry won't do you no good," I tsked and folded my arms across my chest stubbornly.

He sighed and ran his fingers through his silky black hair. I could see his natural hair color starting to grow back at the top of his head.

"Where's Gabe?" I asked, wondering what happened to that asshole. He better have gotten that damn purse back.

"His staying at Rose's apartment," he murmured, still staring at the ground.

I nodded my head like I always did when I felt a awkward silence creeping over. Sorry gay baby.

I wonder if Gabe was born during a awkward silence...?

"Phoebe-..."

"The name's Madame Benson," I interrupted him with my awesome randomness power.