"Yeah, I'm sure Weiss the Tomb Raider also goes on more cool adventures." Ruby said.

"I certainly hope so." Weiss responded.

"Those who dream by night. In the dusty recesses of their minds," Taiyang continued as he was shown walking under the shadow of a large and seemingly scrap like structure. He paused for a moment to look around and spotted something off in the distance, "Wake in the day to find that it was vanity."

"Such wise words." Glynda comments with deepened interest.

"Yeah, too wise." Raven said as she narrowed her eyes at Taiyang, "Never really pegged you as a philosopher Tai. Who'd you steal the quote from?"

"You make it seem like I'm some kind of thief." Taiyang said in offence.

"We are literally watching another grand adventure of Taiyang the grave robbing thief." Vernal stated.

"What do you have to say about that, Mr. Xiao Long?" Kali asked with a smirk.

Taiyang looked around at the eyes on him nervously and Qrow shrugged.

"He's still a badass though." Qrow stated and many agreed, reminiscing on the past Uncharted adventures they'd seen and moving the attention away from Taiyang.

"Thanks man." Taiyang whispered with a sigh.

"Anytime, brother." Qrow responded with an amused chuckle.

"But the dreamers of the day," Taiyang continued as he was shown walking up to an Ak-47 lodged into the sand pulling it out, revealing someone's buried hand underneath as Taiyang kept walking.

"Oh Oum, he killed more people." Robyn muttered.

Cinder smirked, "Grim. I like it."

"Is good or bad that you're desensitized to all the murder along with the thievery?" Willow asked.

"If I'm still doing this after all this time then I must have some sort of screw loose." Taiyang responded.

"Archaeology sounds fun then." Adam muttered with a dark chuckle and Sienna face palmed.

"For they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible." Taiyang stated as he wiped away the sand from his newly acquired gun whilst walking past a completely demolished car that was also stuck in the sand.

"What exactly happened here!?" Weiss exclaimed.

"Better question, what did you do?" Ironwood asked with narrowed eyes pointed at Taiyang.

"Nothing...I think." Taiyang responded in hopes that it wasn't too crazy.

"The quote itself is philosophically beautiful, but I am getting the hint that it is in some way trying to justify his horrific actions." Glynda says.

"You call it horrific, I just call it dad being, well, dad." Yang said with a smirk and a shrug.

Taiyang climbed up a small dirt mound with the gun held against his shoulder and once he reached to top of the mound, the camera panned out to reveal the completely wrecked site of a plane that was still burning.

"This I did." Taiyang states.

"Holy shit." Qrow muttered with wide eyes.

"Hot damn." Coco comments, tipping her sunglasses.

"AWESOME!!!" Ruby, Nora, Jaune and Oscar exclaimed ecstatically.

"Now that's why we call him a badass!" Yang exclaimed with an excited grin.

RWBY's Universal TrailerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara