Heaven

The footsteps of Nicki and Meek's being heard walking down the stairs was music to LoLo's ears. Quietly, she opened the door to make sure they were gone then closed the door locking it back.

LoLo slid to the floor looking at the slits in her wrist her tears fell as the blood oozed out and down her arm. Moments like this she wished Safaree was here so he could comfort her and tell her that everything would be alright.

But slowly she watched her family tear apart in front of her.

" Daddy I need you " LoLo whispered. She grabbed the blade next to her on the floor and started cutting her left wrist. She repeated " Daddy I need you " before crashing sounds drowned her voice out and she felt tired.

Downstairs

Nicki threw the vase at the wall as TMZ played on the screen.

" The two were spotted leaving Cold Stones this afternoon with Safaree's three year old daughter. The new couple was also spotted leaving David & Busters with Safaree's family."

The noise drowned out in Nicki's head. Her body fell in the arms of Meek, holding her, she cried in his arms.

" How can he do that to me? I gave him everything of me. I did this for us and he plays me in public. You know what? " Nicki wiped her tears and raced upstairs. Grabbing the baseball bat that was on Safaree's side of the closet. Racing back downstairs, she went outside to Safaree's parked Mercedes.

" I FUCKING HATE YOU! She yelled starting with the windows. The windshield was next, then the headlights before everyone rushed out.

" Nic stop, baby stop! " Meek tried to grab her but she moved still swinging the bat at the car. The sounds of her friend encouraging her to stop drowned out. Nicki's face was drowned with tears.

" MOMMY STOP! " Nicki dropped the bat at the voice of a familiar sound. Turning around she expected LoLo to be right there but she wasn't.

" Mommy it's ok. It's Zion,
I'm right here. Daddy loves you mommy. And I know you love him, but it's time mommy. God told me that you guys are gonna make it. Just hang in there mommy. This is just the beginning. I have to go mommy. I love you. " Nicki looked around. The sky was setting. The same sunset the day Zion took his last breath.

" He always knows when to show up " Nicki whispered. She leaned against her Bentley with tears still flowing. Meek walked up to her and hugged her.

" It's ok baby " He picked her up and carried her inside.
_________________________

Safaree read the time on the digital clock, 11:29.

Looking to his right both his girls were sleeping. Jay was snuggled in his side with K not far behind her. Her feet locked with his. You could hear her light snores. Safaree put his hand on her stomach and rubbed it lightly.

" Six more months to go "getting up easy, he went to K's side and bent down. Lifting the covers up, you could see her small baby bump. For three months it's noticeable. He thought she was a little big for three months but the doctor said she was fine.

" Hi baby boy or girl. Whatever you are, you're gone be one of the happiest babies in the world. I'm going to treat you like royalty. And your brothers and sisters are gonna love you. Mommy and daddy are gonna be here for you " A breeze sent chills down Safaree's spine.

" K must have the AC on " but he felt the breeze again. The aroma smelled similar. Putting his hand on Ks stomach, he heard a voice. Looking up both of the girl were asleep.

" Daddy, it's Zion, the babies are ok. But LoLo is not. Daddy, She needs you. Like how Mommy needs you. Daddy help them. I'm trying but they need you. LoLo needs you daddy " Safaree looked at the time agin 11:45. " DADDY! " The voice yelled in his ear. Picking up his phone he dialed LoLo's number but it went straight to voicemail.

" No daddy, GO! " Safaree looked over at K and Jay. He put on regular gray Nike sweatsuit with his White High gray Nike Air Force 1's.

" K baby wake up " He shook her and repeatedly kissed her. " Baby " he pecked her lips and her eyes fluttered opened.

" Yeah? "Her voice was raspy.

" I have to go, something's wrong with Lo "

" Huh? " K sat up and wiped her eyes.

" I Have to go, I'll be back. I have to go to LA something's wrong with Lo "

" Okay, call me if anything. I love you. " half asleep, K laid back down.

" I love you too " he gave her a peck on the lips and kissed Jays forehead.

" Uh your missing something! " K called before he walked out. Safaree looked around. Phone, wallet, clothes. What else?

" What baby? " K pointed to her stomach and Safaree smiled. He walked over I her and kissed her stop the pecked her lips again.

" Thank you " She smiled and not long before she went back to sleep. Safaree walked out waiting for the driver to pull up. He pulled out his phone calling LoLo again. Straight to voicemail. Looking up, the sky looked weird but familiar. Sunset was three hours ago. He looked again. His sunset.

" You always know when to show up Zi. " A breeze blew by and Safaree smelt the scent of perfume mixed with Johnson Johnson baby lotion.

The driver pulled up and got out opening Safaree's door so he could get in.

" Thanks Steve. I really appreciate it "

" No problem sir "
_________________________

" Zi, do you think daddy forgot about me? " SJ asked as the watched over LoLo.

" No, you just have to talk to him. Daddy never forgets us. Why do you think. Daddy's getting two sons again? Noah is you and Nash is me. God wanted us here so we could protect them. "

" Boys are you doing what your suppose to? " Amber asked walking down the white staircase in her all white gown.

" Yes ma'am "

" How is she? "

" Just fine mommy! "

" Good baby, make sure Kimberly and J'adore is ok " She kissed his head. SJ went on to do what he was told.

Amber looked between the boys and watched them. Little traits of Safaree showed through them. Amber smiled and looked down.

" One day, you'll be truly happy Safaree, you deserve it. Starting with the twins. A Beautiful and healthy set of twins "

___________________________________________________

The book is slowly but surely coming to end, but first, I have a little explaining to do. I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Comment & vote please 😚.