Moving Mountains

* Two Months Later *

Nicki's P.O.V

Safaree and I have been a little rocky, he isolates himself a lot and just does things with LoLo. He's more quiet and he doesn't eat dinner with us. Jay is still not back but Safaree won't tell me what's going on with the case.

" Baby are you ready? " I walked back into our room and Safaree was grabbing our beach bags.

" Yeah " His voice was small. Now when he talks it just sounds like a whisper.

" The bus is here " I grabbed his hand and we walked downstairs. Today we're going to the beach. It's Safaree, My friends, LoLo, her bestfriends, Meek, Noah, and the Chasers.

We got on the bus and I started to walk to the back where most of the adults were but I didn't feel Safaree behind me so I turned around.

" Baby you sitting up there? " He walked towards me and put the beach bag on the overhead.

" Yeah "

" You don't want to sit with us? "

" Nah I'm good " You could see the pain in his eyes.

" You sure baby I don't want you to be lonely "

" Yeah I'm good Nic " He walked back to the front and sat directly in the first seat. The Kids were in the middle and we were in the back. I felt bad cause he was just sitting there and I know he's feeling depressed. I just want him to be happy.

" Safaree okay Nic? " Sherika asked sitting next to me. I shrugged my shoulders and turned to the girls.
_________________________

Getting off the bus Nicki grabbed Safaree's hand. He looked At her and pecked her lips.

" You getting in the water "

" Um nah I don't think so lil mama "

" Baby please " Safaree looked at her and laughed.

" Ight lil mama but not now ok? "

" Yes papi " she winked at him and did her cute walk.

" Stop playing before I take ya ass to the bathroom " She looked back at him and unbuttoned her shorts. He laughed and got the beach bags off the bus.

He walked over to where Nicki was putting towels down.

" Bae this where you sitting? "

" Yeah put the bags over there baby " Safaree put the bags down and took out the sunscreen. Nicki took off her shorts and stood in front off him.

Moments like this where it's no words being said my speaking but by eyes, Nicki lived for. He put sunscreen all over her body.

When Safaree was finished he noticed Meek was looking at her. Safaree blocked his view by standing in front of her. He held her by the waist and pecked her lips.

" Put them shorts back on " Safaree looked at her seriously. Nicki giggled.

" Why baby? "

" Cause I said so " Nicki pouted and grabbed her shorts angrily putting them back on. She tried to walk away but Safaree pulled her back by her waist and made Nicki face him.

They shared a passionate kiss. Safaree pulled away and looked her over.

" Be mad all you want but you not gonna walk around here having niggas staring at what's mine " he grabbed her butt and gave her another peck making her giggle.

" I love you lil mama "

" I love you too baby " Nicki walked over to the girls and Safaree laid on the towels watching mostly everybody going towards the water.

" Daddy your not coming? "

" Soon princess "

" Kay "

" Girl ya daddy fine " Asia said.

" My momma gonna fight you fa ha man. MOMMY ASIA WANT YA MAN "

" SURE DO " Nicki turned around and gave Asia a stank look.

" Baby girl you don't want these problems " Nicki laughed walking away.
_________________________

Safaree looked at Nicki playing with Noah in the water.

" If only she knew " he thought.

His phone rang it was his lawyer Michael.

" Hello? "

" Hey Safaree. Look I got good news and bad news. "

" Bad news first "

" I need you in New York as soon as possible no later than Noon tomorrow "

" Okay can you tell me why? " Safaree stood up. His heart started to race.

" The judge looked over your case and decided that you are physically able to take care of J'adore, but he does want to speak to you at 9 am tomorrow concerning her grandparents visitation rights. "

" Are you serious? I get to have my daughter back? "

" Yes sir "

" Oh my god. Thank you man I truly appreciate it. "

" No problem. Your a good man, not a lot of fathers are like you "

" Thanks man I truly appreciate it. Staying up late nights and focusing on this case really means a lot "

" No problem I'll see you tomorrow okay? "

" Ight man thanks " Safaree hung up and smiled. He walked over towards Nicki. Nicki was holding Noah with LoLo standing next to her. The sun was starting set.

Safaree put his arms around Nicki kissed her cheek. It was quite for a while until Safaree spoke.

" My baby's coming home " Nicki turned to him and looked at him.

" What? "

" Days like this I prayed for Nic, Jay gets to come home. " Nicki looked at him in his eyes.

The Safaree that she feel in love with was once gone, but slowly he was coming back.

___________________________________________________
If only she knew 👀☕️🐸. 👋👋👋. Vote & Comment please.