Trinidad Prt 1

Nicki's P.O.V

We've finally landed in Trinidad and it feels soo good to be back home. All the stress is gone, but I know that I'm going to have to deal with the questions but I'm ready for it. I just want to focus on what I have in front of me and deal with the problems later.

" Okay so I have the presidential suite. 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Jelani you want to take the 3 bedroom and me , mommy, and the kids share? "

" Yeah let's do that " I got the keys and shared them out and we made our way to our hotel rooms. Jelani was on the 6th floor and I was on the 8th floor.

We walked to to the elevators and the kids took the one on the right and we took the one on the left. Jelani got off first and Mommy, daddy, and I went up.

We walked in and Caiah and Lo were arguing over which room they got.

" That's unfair you always get the bigger room. "

" Okay so? My mommy paid for it! "

" My sister paid for it. I should get it because I knew her longer! "

" I came out her vagina! "

" Woah okay! Since we want to be little kids and not teenagers, this one, Lo is yours and this one Caiah is yours. Okay? "

" Yes " they mumbled and walked to their rooms. I walked to mine and started settled in. I half way unpacked my bags when Nah'Lonnie walked in.

" Yeah sure come in why don't you?! "

" Oh thanks mom " she walked in and laid across my bed.

" I was being sarcastic but what's up mama? " I said and sat on the bed with her head in my lap.

" What are we doing tomorrow? "

" Well we have lunch with our family at your aunts house. Then we are going to the beach and finish off with a family dinner "

" Okay. That should be cool "

" Yeah, trust me you'll love them and they'll love you. Not as much as I love you though " we both giggled and I kissed her forehead. Lo's phone rung and Daddy with a heart flashed across the screen.

" Hello?, no, I was calling because I was telling you that we landed, she's right here, okay, I love you too, okay bye "

" What did he want? "

" No I just called him and he didn't answer so he called me back and he said to tell you that he loves you and to have fun "

" Okay, we're gonna order food service, okay punks? "

" Okay. Mommy I have a question "

" Shoot babe "

" Could you ever forgive daddy mommy? " that caught me off guard.

" What happened between daddy and I is going to take quite awhile to heal on my part because I can't speak for daddy. What your dad did say hurt me and I don't know when I can voice what he said I will always love your dad no matter what, but right now, I don't know if I have that level of respect for your father that I once had. "

" Oh okay " I could hear it in her voice that she wanted to cry.

" Right now, I want to focus on you and you alone because guess what.."

" What? "

" Your the only thing that makes me truly happy " I kissed her cheek.

" LoLo? " My mom called standing at the door.

" Yes ma'am? "

" Grandpa is taking you and Caiah out he's waiting for you " She smiled and grabbed her phone. He kissed me and mommy on our cheek and left. Mommy sat down and I laid on her lap. She combed through my hair.

" Everything is going to be alright Babygirl " I started to cry.

" Mommy how could he say something like that. He promised mommy and he just blew that up in my face. I did make my mistakes but he promised that he forgave me. And he didn't even notice when I took my ring off. I can't forgive him ma I just can't. "

" But you have to Nika. He's not the only one that said bad things. You had your fair share. So in order for you guys to come to a understanding and forgive each other, a level of respect has to be put into place. You guys have a daughter and a relationship. You have to forgive him and he has to forgive you. "

I wiped my tears but they kept coming. I will always have love for Safaree but this is something I have to do for me. I have to forgive my self first an become happy then move on.

__________________________
Should Safaree come to Trinidad? Comment & Vote please. 😚😚