Trinidad Prt 2

" Your Perfect already Baby girl " Nicki said walking into the master bathroom.

" Now we have to go before Gma gets mad. "

" She's already mad. " Nah'Lonnie said laughing.

" Why? "

" Because PawPaw scared her. He had Uncle Jay run up here saying that he got hit by a car but he actually was in the lobby standing with flowers and the plan was to ask her out to breakfast. But Gma got mad and hit Uncle Jay and came back upstairs mad. But Paw Paw is making it up though. "

" How? " Nah'Lonnie shrugged her shoulders.

" I don't know he hasn't told us yet "

" Lawd mommy is going to kill him, why you guys did that? " Lo laughed.

" I don't know. But it was a good laugh cause Gma spazzed out. She almost hit Pawpaw with a shoe. " They laughed.

" GIRLS COME ON NOW! " Mama Carol yelled. They walked out quickly.

" Hi mommy " Nicki said trying to kiss Mama Carol's cheek.

" Not now Onika not right now! "

" Yes ma'am " Nicki chuckled. They walked downstairs and piled into the van. Twenty minutes later, they pulled up to Nicki's aunts house. They got out and Nah'Lonnies nerves started to get the best of her.

" Relax mama " Nicki kissed her cheek and they walked up to the door. They walked inside. Cheers and happy tears filled the room hugs went around and Nah'Lonnie just stood there.

Nah'Lonnies P.O.V

I'm just standing here and everybody is hugging one another. This is cool.

" Oh my god. Who is this? wait Nika is this the baby? " This lady is pinching my cheeks and in my face. Yet she doesn't know me! Okay....I smiled trying to hide my discomfort.

" Yeah that's Nah'Lonnie. Nah'Lonnie this is your family. " All of a sudden, people came up and hugged me. This family hugs A LOT!

Now is it just me or lil mama with the caramel skin is giving me dirty looks?

" Caiah, who's that? " I head nodded over to her.

" Oh that's Anna. She's 16 "

" Okay "

" Guys come and eat " Gma walked back into the room. We all gathered in the dinning room and some man said the prayer. I really need to learn names! Anyway I sat down while everyone went to go share their food.

My phone rang and and it was a phone call from daddy. I got up and took it outside.

" Hello? "

" Hey princess "

" Hey daddy Wussup "

" I have a surprise for you and your mom. " I smiled

" Really what is it? "

" It's on it's way over there. It should be there tomorrow "

" Oo daddy please tell me. "

" No, now I need you to do me a favor. I need you to make sure that your mom is free tomorrow. She can't go anywhere "

" How do you want me to do that? "

" I don't know, pretend like you got hurt or your sick. Something princess please. "

" Okay "