Broken Heart

Meek knocked on the open door alerting Nicki.

" You ready to go baby girl? " Nicki smiled.

" Yeah, can you put the baby in his car seat please. "

" Sure thing "

" Thanks " While Meek was putting Noah in his car seat, the nurse walked in with Nicki's wheelchair. She gathered her things and they walked out to Meeks Rolls Royce. He put Noah In and then helped Nicki in the passenger seat.

" You good? " Meek asked putting on his seat belt.

" Yeah I'm fine " They pulled off and the car was silent.

Ten minutes passed and they were sitting at a red light. Meek stared at her making her blush.

" What? "

" Nothing, I can't stare at a beautiful women? " Nicki smiled.

" No you creep " she laughed.

" Can I ask you a question Nic on some serious shit? " his facial expression changed.

" Yeah sure "

" Where do we stand? Like what are we Nic? "

" Meek, I have a family. A family that I adore and that I need. I've jeopardized my relationship and my family for a feeling that was temporary. I love and care for you meek but I'm not in love with you. I'm in love with Safaree. " The light changed and Meek drove off letting her words sink in.

Another red light approached them and he turned towards her.

" What does he have that I don't Nic? "

" My heart " _________________________

Meek pulled up in the driveway. He parked the car and got out helping Nicki.

" Thank you "

" Your welcome beautiful " Nicki smiled and pulled out her keys heading for the door while Meek got the baby out. Nicki walked in the house with Meek behind her.

" WELCOME HOME NICKI!! " Her friends yelled from the top of the butterfly staircase.

" What are you guys doing here? " Her smiled widen as she went around the room to hug her close friends.

" We wanted to see the baby " Candi said.

" Thank you guys this is amazing, when did y'all get here? "

" Safaree flew us in yesterday we wanted to surprise you " Tyesha stated.

" I love you guys so much "

" We love you too Nic " they said in unison.

" Alright let me take a quick shower, Meek has the baby. I'll be back " Nicki walked upstairs heading straight for the bathroom.

She put her bag down on the bed and pulled out her phone calling Safaree. His phone went straight to voicemail so she left him a message.

" Hey baby, thank you for the surprise. Your amazing I love you and see you later baby, bye " Nicki hung up and went in the shower.
__________________________
An hour passed and Nicki finally walked downstairs.

" Took you long enough hoe " TT yelled.

" TT! " Mama Carol yelled.

" Sorry Mama " She yelled back while the girls laughed.

" Hey do you guys know where Safaree and the girls went? "

" No we haven't seen him, he left before we woke up, Mama Carol might know though " Sherika said.