Should've Walked Away

Safaree's P.O.V

I rolled my second blunt and drowned down the first bottle of GTV, while sitting here and thinking about last night.

I walked in and Nic was sitting there at the kitchen counter with her hands over her face and her legs shaking. Great she knows!

" Wussup? " I said leaning against the wall. She gave me a dirty look and kissed her teeth.

" Where were you? "

" I was with the guys "

" Okay and where did you and the guys go "

" We went out to the strip club "

" Okay the strip club closes at 3, it's 5 o'clock in the morning. So where have you been Safaree? "

" I told you with the guys " My voice raised a little. Knowing Nic, she got defensive

" Number one lower ya fucking tone, two where with the guys if you wasn't at the club then Safaree? " I sighed and didn't say anything. " SO ITS TRUE? " She yelled and mushed me in my face.

" Yeah, but I didn't do anything "

" So then why the fuck were you over there? "

" Jay got invited so we all went "

" So what the fuck are y'all the three musketeers? You following the leader now? " she semi-yelled.

" The one time I actually do go out, I get yelled at. Ain't this a bitch " I mumbled to myself. I walked over the island and sat down.

" Speak up Safaree " at this point Nic was in my face to the point where I could smell her breath.

" Can you please back up." I held her waist and lightly pushed her back. Next thing I know she smacked me in my face. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. 1..2..3!

" How about you go back to that hoes house huh? "

" I didn't even do anything so you getting all worked up for nothing. You don't see me arguing and bitching when you go out and DANCE on other niggas do you? "

" Okay but I never fucked you over Safaree"

" Hold up, you wanna take that shit back to thirteen years ago? " She didn't say anything. " Oh okay since you don't seem to remember let me refresh your memory, you came over and told me that you and Aaron was done and we had sex and the only reason why you told me that was because you didn't want me to go out with Amber. You and Aaron was still dating and you and I was 'dating' or should I say I was the side nigga, you ended up pregnant, thought it was Aaron's, that's when you told me y'all was still messing around. I broke it off and you terminated the pregnancy. Isn't that how it went? Tell me if I'm wrong " I looked her in the eyes and she shook her head. I seen the tears fall.

" You know what I was so wrong for fucking over Aaron cause I remember you still fucking with Amber. And where Is Amber and your son now? Oh wait didn't she leave you for another nigga? I wonder how she living now, don't you? " Nicki smirked. I clenched my teeth.

" Hoes can't be talking when they have been catching STD's since I don't know when. " Her teeth clenched as the tears fell. She grabbed her keys on the kitchen counter.

" I fucking hate you and I really hope you rot in hell "

_________________________
Vote & Comment please 😚😚